Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dude's covered in steel. Aint no ninja covered in steel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

See? They're all wearing lycra and plastic. No steel to be seen.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I'm willing to guess based on the show runner's resume that it'll be entertaining.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

indigi posted:

what makes you say this? I looked at her IMDb and she seems to be a tv director who rarely gets more than one episode of a series and hasn’t produced or written anything of note. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed to be bad but I don’t see any compelling evidence for optimism

Well, the episodes she did of Mando, which is the other star wars content she's worked on, were dope. So, given that I have no reason to assume she's going to be bad at making star wars tv shows, I think that trend will continue.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Anything that pisses Star Wars fans off is a blast to watch.

Are you suuuure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

indigi posted:

how come Vader can’t tell that Leia is his daughter

Because she wasn't then.