Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My only playthrough so far was sorry-cop/artist/communist with a lot of emotional/intellectual stats, so I am excited to see where Full Tankie takes me with half-light/physical, because I never dipped into those but they seem to have some of the funniest individual scenes people quote.

I also need to properly finish both the Joyce and Church dialogues, missed out on both of those first playthrough.

It's been long enough that I sorta remember and sorta forget everything. DISCOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Roctavian posted:

something's wrong with your screen

Nope, that checks out. It's just HARDCOOORE

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I have started my second playthrough and haven't even left the Whirling in Rags with more random thoughts and tasks than the first time I played the game

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Shoehead posted:

Wait if you don't take these does (Late spoiler) Rene still die? Did I kill an aulfella by raiding his stash of lifesaving meds???

I don't think anything changes

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I fully expected to install the game today and breeze through it in one afternoon, and I'm literally just finishing day one. I have my hotel bill paid with 50 real in my pocket because I can absolutely be bought, and my only regret is that I failed the loving endurance check for getting the body down like 4 times in a row even after getting my poo poo together. Meanwhile, I hit Success on like 3 impossible skill checks before getting my first failure.

That being said, I've done a lot more today than I normally would do. I said "gently caress it" and Just ripped open the curtains in the book store so I could go to the abandoned shopping area, so I've got everything I need once the body does need to come down. I just can't get the boots yet until I get my poo poo together and send Kim to his room or back to the station.

Tankie Cop is kinda fun, it hasn't really come out much except for Half-Light REALLY wanting that dude's sandwich.