Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me!

*my men look around at each other confused, murmuring

What I mean is if I was as scared as you then my heart would... I would lose my courage? I'm sorry I got caught up in the moment and I didn't really think about what I was saying. You guys are right it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Sir, the men have been talking, sir, and your weird speeches are confusing them and they wish you’d stop even though I think they’re great... sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You're a good soldier private and a subtle, smooth young man.

Sir, requesting permission to guard the getaway horses at the back, sir!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Guys I don’t want you to laugh or say anything but watch Brian at the front when he charges because I put a big dong on his spear and he still hasn’t noticed lol