Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

It's april where I am, and that's what counts.

Gamers!!! It's time for BINGO!!

Click on this link: https://bingobaker.com/#41e510b342027170

It will generate a bingo card. Bookmark it! Keep track! Post the result at the end of the month, for a... oh poo poo I haven't thought of a prize. I guess it's the gangtags???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Kerrzhe posted:

hey wait a minute

i have a bingo square to vote in the poll but there is no poll :(

drat you snu!!!

edit: i added one

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

violate the sacred laws of bingo and you will be punished

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Rarity posted:

This is reminding me of how much it was the last time we played chat bingo. I wasn't even posting in the thread at the time but I heard about it and I had to drop in to take part. I managed to pull off a line in just a few posts which I was very proud of but I didn't realise we were meant to do the whole square. If I'd known I definitely would have come first but this time I am here and I'm in it to win it :unsmith:

oh? are you challenging me?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

fridge corn posted:

What you have to do the entire board??

there are three gangtags available, the best of which (see mine) is for completing the whole board first. but you can just do a line! it's all about the community participation!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I'm really really excited for new pokemon snap! It's my animal crossing of 2021, in that I am heavily anticipating its release but will forget about it after a month of over-playing it.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Gripweed posted:

for the purpose of the bingo would a post like "I am never going to beat this loving game" count as post about beating a game?

I'll allow it

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

stop, stop!! feet pics were not on anyone's bingo cards!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

today people are mourning mario but they forget that marth fire emblem was also unjustly executed

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

how is the metis vs rarity bingo showdown going

I'm abstaining from bingo in order not to overshadow everyone else. I will, however, take accept any other form of challenge.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Rarity posted:

And that's how it's done :smug:

Congratulations! I'm pretty sure you completed this faster than I did in the last bingo round, so perhaps... it is time for the Bingo Crown to be passed along.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Looper posted:

I am a big dummy and bad at posting

"lie to the thread" is not a bingo square, looper!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Ometeotl posted:

That's weird, it's on mine

i feel like i can't respond to this without turning into one of the guards who either can only lie or only tell the truth

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Looper posted:

what's everyone drinking right now

I'm having some old and entirely flat champagne from valentine's day that i completely forgot about

a coffee in a very cute labrador mug

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Booky posted:

👀

whenever i have carbonated water it always tastes weird to me and idk why!!

it's the carbonation

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I'm glad you are thinking so deeply about that bingo square. It was my favourite that I came up with.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

ymgve posted:

I think this is the third time I've played Subnautica for 15 hours, started venturing into areas that are pitch black, pinged my sonar, saw a leviathan and went "I don't think I want to play aynymore"

Are there any other games with that kind of crafting/fixed world/plotline but that don't take place in the deep ocean? I already played Breathedge and it's almost what I wanted, except for all the bad jokes.

Hahaha this is my exact experience with Subnautica. I love the early part of the game but the deep ocean absolutely terrifies me.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

just caught my dog chewing on what turned out to be one of her own baby teeth

how are all of you?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote this post with your bingo sheet for your gangtag!! they will be the same as last time because I did not organise anything new

I know a couple people have posted theirs already (rarity, someone else who I remember but not their username, I'm sorry) but this will make it easier for me to queue them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I asked that question kinda flippantly but that actually sounds pretty rad

Edit: is this a sassy witch

abusing my powers to say yes