Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Great episode with an awesome feel good ending!

The opening match was not bad but everything else was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah I think the nightmare family stuff is a lot more about Anthony Ogogo than about QT.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

SonicRulez posted:

...anyway, what I really enjoy about watching Dynamite is most episodes really do live up to the "Something For Everyone" moniker that I never really got in WWE. You occasionally get flashes of it, but for the most part everyone in WWE is taught to work the WWE house style. It flattens out their performers. On Dynamite, people work differently and it may not always light my world on fire, but at least everyone is unique. Christian and Rey Fenix should not wrestle the same and on Dynamite they don't. It's good stuff.

Yeah agreed! They said from the beginning of AEW that it would be a variety show and I'm glad that is what they're giving us.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Rarity posted:

He is breaking out from all his time main eventing the Youtube shows by main eventing the Youtube show

From Dark to Dark: Elevation! Moving on up!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

I hope we get a few Dustin Rhodes matches out of this angle!

Also why does this thread suck so bad the majority of the time? Just really unpleasant to read.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

These are all good points!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

Can we get like three more pages of match lists

Here are all my favourite matches:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=171&page=4

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

We Got Us A Bread posted:

To be fair, TK is such a huge wrestling nerd that he'd pay $500mil just to get the rights to Lucha Underground so that he could have the actor who played Dario Cueto play Dario Cueto.

I'd be surprised if TK was an LU fan. Doesn't seem like it would be his thing.

And it would be worth more like $5k.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Isn't Double or Nothing on a Sunday this year? I think something was said about not all of the PPVs moving to Sundays though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Has Tyson done anything with One FC before?