Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Matt Hardy vs Darby for the TNT title feels kind of out of the blue to me and I thought Lance was trying to challenge Darby. I hope he shows up and fights the entire HFO to get to Matt for stealing his spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I hope they let Kris destroy Penelope on Dynamite next week

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

The other guy from their student showcase, Carlie Bravo was also out there, and he’s been teaming with Shawn Dean lately (although it doesn’t look like Dean was at the last set of taping or two based on the last few Dark cards.

He was at least on Sammy's latest vlog so I think he was around

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Kenny's belt collector reign is really cool in theory but in practice it's obviously going to take a long while before he is able to collect a truly impressive number of titles and honestly I'm not sure I think it's a good idea anymore. Moxley is AEW's biggest star and I think they need to keep him a the top of the card as much as he can and he should probably win the belt back sooner rather than later.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Hefty Leftist posted:

AEW isnt gonna reverse a long term story with Kenny, they probably just need to hurry it up instead of slow burning the thing

I mean yeah they do need to hurry it up but I imagine that's a lot easier said than done when you're trying to get other promotions to put their top belt on one of your guys. Belt collector probably would have been better to hold on to and try to do it a year or two after forming a working relationship with all these promotions and also probably not during a time when international travel is still heavily restricted.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Omega and Page/Bucks
FTR/Bucks
Street Fight
Arcade Anarchy
Serena/Riho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
AEW could maybe stand to have another ppv between Full Gear and Revolution. 4 months is a bit long between ppvs and I think a lot of the wheel spinning complaints happened about stuff in there.