Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cams
Mar 28, 2003

first hour of the show was so boring i regretted not bailing to play video games

second hour of the show, starting with the trios tag, was so loving good and only got better and better as it went, with one of the my favorite dynamite endings ever. what a (mostly) good show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i should have, did you see how long that nightmare family stuff went on!? jesus

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is what happens when you open the show with christian cage

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ICR posted:

Meltzer has a report out about the women viewership dip and if I recall correctly, the show has been getting a little more violent/bloody and that was a turnoff for women viewers. I may be missing really specific details here.
meltzer says things. when he talks about viewership patterns, he is going on nothing and just saying things.

he could be right but i want to be clear, he's dumb

cams
Mar 28, 2003

one hundred thousand people turned on dynamite to see christian wrestling frankie kazarian and turned it off

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Lanky_Nibz posted:

That's still better then Ethan Page banging on about "misplaced star power" when NO ONE knows who he is and the best you can say about his in-ring performance is that "it's fine."
until they pulled out into a wide shot and i could see his name on his shirt, i had no loving clue who it was

cams
Mar 28, 2003

how did i post this in the wrong thread

cams fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 2, 2021

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i've loved every second of kenny's reign, his heel character is so amazingly good, i hope they never listen to any of you

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am not convinced mox was actually supposed to leave after revolution, and also i don't think the bucks turn on mox tomorrow

i know people keep saying mox is just about to leave to go home be a family man, but he may just keep wrestling

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Seams posted:

Do people think AEW’s angles are in general:
- too drawn out
- paced well
- should be more drawn out than they are

Genuinely interested. I think they’re mostly paced well.
every angle that doesn't involve cody or an old guy is great, every cody and/or old guy angle sucks

cams
Mar 28, 2003

tbh i really don't mind that kenny/mox has been a feud since before dynamite began airing because they are the two biggest draws in the company and they SHOULD be the top two guys.

though, i would expect their next match to be the blowoff

cams
Mar 28, 2003

trish stratus barked like a dog for vince mcmahon so that britt baker could bleed like a badass on cable television

every time i remember the amount of poo poo that trish got put through i get pretty bummed out =/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hahahaha i love this video so much. both leyla IMMEDIATELY stuffing the takedown and laughing about it.