Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A good carbon fiber bike will cost more than a peloton but they’re wasted on 75% of riders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1383466841348079617

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Yes, it's how you invite the guy with no mouth to talk about not doing chew.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Wow even her father couldn't stand her.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I feel like I've somehow missed this storyline.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
a lotta buttholes peloton havers in this thread

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

CaptainBeefart posted:

Wow even her father couldn't stand her.

hahah

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Peloton actually owns imo

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1383466842782461959

[trump] this is just a repeat of jewish space lasers

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Crusader posted:

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1383466842782461959

[trump] this is just a repeat of jewish space lasers

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

Peloton actually owns imo

commend your commitment to the "2dcat is a billionaire" bit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/HeathcliffBot/status/1383465339518816264?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Imp of Nipples posted:

They're trying to revive the America First Committee - America's 1930's to early 40's nazi party. Literal out-and-proud fascists.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

The Imp of Nipples posted:

shes talking about the white power caucus. apparently that anglo-saxon stuff was just a draft and they wanted to clean it up and bury the racism. presumably an idea inspired by her late father

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
those lying libs leaked a draft level proposal that i hadnt read from an outside group of nazis who are advising me

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’d use a peloton if I didn’t have to pay for any of it. I don’t like spending money on things I deem to be overpriced.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You can get a real bike + dumb rear wheel trainer, some $40 cadence sensors, and zwift on it. When the weather gets nice again you can take it off the trainer and go outside and ride it. Bing bong

and get called a fag by a guy in an f150 who passes with his mirror 2 inches from you

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

and get called a fag by a guy in an f150 who passes with his mirror 2 inches from you

yeah, that's just one of the bonuses

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cats' smoking the cum again

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
ride the bike with an AK slung across your back

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the peloton bike trainer is loving stupid. go outside nerds.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bleeding kansas posted:

shes talking about the white power caucus. apparently that anglo-saxon stuff was just a draft and they wanted to clean it up and bury the racism. presumably an idea inspired by her late father

Bethamphetamine posted:

They're trying to revive the America First Committee - America's 1930's to early 40's nazi party. Literal out-and-proud fascists.

AH. Thanks for catching me up.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

PyPy posted:

I’d use a peloton if I didn’t have to pay for any of it. I don’t like spending money on things I deem to be overpriced.

My apartment complex has a bunch of pelotons in the gym space... It's awesome and the biggest reason I use it. I always hated cycling until peloton tbh. Matt Wilpers owns as an instructor (mostly hate everyone else)

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
peloton is a great delgados album

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Trumble

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
TRunkp

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

ArmZ posted:

the peloton bike trainer is loving stupid. go outside nerds.

the first time I saw it was because a "friend" of my mom worked there, and I read a little about it and thought "wow it's probably an internet thing where you go on internet rides with other people and a coach or program can control the resistance and it tracks who's winning/losing and stuff like that" but no it's just an exercise bike with an ipad on it.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
crump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
cump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Dumps