Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite Mario?
Mario Mario
Luigi Mario
Yellow Mario
Mario Lemieux
View Results

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I can't believe mario would do taht, disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

No who will I get to stomp on my goomba

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Mario busted a nut so hard in Yoshi that he shouted "Mama MIA" and then collapsed dead so Luigi shot Yoshi then hung himself

all of their dongs fell off after they died and started walking around, this is what Toad is

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

For now we see as through a painting, darkly
But then mustache to moustache

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Mario turned from the gravestone to plead with the Spirit of Goombas Past

"Mamma Mia! Don'ta tell me thisa gotta happen, maybe thisa only could happen"

Still the Ghost pointed downward to the grave by which it stood.

"No! O please giva second chance to mea, Mario! I'ma gonna change"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

GABA ghoul posted:

They never actually explain how the economy of Marioland is supposed to work. It's apparently a feudal monarchy, but we never see any of the structures that could support it like an armed nobility. There is also all kinds of weird stuff like huge cannons standing around and shooting huge sentient bullets, but we never see any ammunition factories or workers and no real logistics to supply the cannons. And what's up with all that random plumbing? It doesn't seem to move any water or waste. Is it decorative?

The bullets are organic, they gently caress and lay eggs

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

There are more mario's alive today than have died in all mushroom kingdom history

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Professor Shark posted:

Is it MARY-O or MAR (as in “bar”)-E-O?

Also bury me with him, brave plumber and tickley moustache man...

Mario as in the spanish for sea and then the spanish for river Mar-Río

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Remember Mario and Luigi's other other brother, Zeppo