Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Goal and an assist tonight from Zohorn. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ummagumma posted:

I ended up just accessing the game through the NBC Sports Chicago webpage and verifying my provider.

Hawks actually looked good 5on5 for once but then they take a dumb penalty

This feed is awful. If this what watching in the 90's was like? But like with latency issues?
Jk, the Hawks weren't on TV in the 90s

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

:siren: Mon Byron :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sure whatever have a fight.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Goal and an assist tonight from Zohorn. Good times.

He's kinda cool

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Smith and Lafferty is like... the two most nothing players to fight ever

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Welcome back Vinnie, yay kubalik

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

love a set play

byron :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

HootTheOwl posted:

This feed is awful. If this what watching in the 90's was like? But like with latency issues?
Jk, the Hawks weren't on TV in the 90s

Mine appears to be in 720p or 1080p at least through the website.

Also what a setup from Vinny to Kubalik :siren:

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
:siren: Helm or Stetcher :siren:

replay unclear.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Penalty shot in the pens game coming up
love'em

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ummagumma posted:

Mine appears to be in 720p or 1080p at least through the website.

Also what a setup from Vinny to Kubalik :siren:

That's much better than what they're showing on TV. It's not in hd and weirdly aspected on the screen

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

i know he's been putting up points, but perry plays like his controller is disconnected like 50% of the time

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Bernier makes an amazing paddle save and then Merrill goes and kicks it in. Now that's Red Wings Hockey

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

fancy stats posted:

i know he's been putting up points, but perry plays like his controller is disconnected like 50% of the time

Just saving energy for scoring in front

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Errey sounds like he's drinking the full lagers rather than the lights tonight

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

fancy stats posted:

There was that weird thing earlier in the 2nd where it looked like someone hit the 'FIGHT' and 'DON'T FIGHT' buttons at the same time and left him standing with one glove off and looking confused about why other mans wanted to do punchmans

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That was one of the better periods the Hawks have played this year. Shame about the penalty kill, though.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

That was a pretty gross hit by Erne wtf man.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I don't know why they downgraded that from a major but I also don't know why Erne got a fighting major for eating a dozen punches, so I guess it comes out in the wash

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Yeah I guess they were like "well we are ganna down grade but lets give him 5 for fighting on top of that even though he never dropped his gloves or threw a single punch" makes no sense to me but lol at nashville's coach taking a penalty for yelling at the refs about it after they dropped an instigator on them.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Robertson 4 on 4 :siren:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Zudorov ain't good

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Trade Zadorov. Please.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, nice.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Klingberg just checking to see if thay guy had any meth

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Errey sounds like he's drinking the full lagers rather than the lights tonight

He's got the Bud Heavy out for sure

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

lol pretty dumb penalty by crosby

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

ZuluDashOne posted:

Yeah I guess they were like "well we are ganna down grade but lets give him 5 for fighting on top of that even though he never dropped his gloves or threw a single punch" makes no sense to me but lol at nashville's coach taking a penalty for yelling at the refs about it after they dropped an instigator on them.

It's difficult to describe how bad Hynes is, tbf.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Evan Rod to Zucker v nice

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
A) The Bolts needed this game bad

B) gently caress off Matteau you charging piece of poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Mike Matheson sucks

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Mike Matheson sucks

Always and forever

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Ooof

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks special teams is murdering them tonight

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Heiskanen :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Dang that's just a bad break

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Not the most well executed game from the Pens but gently caress ittttttttt a win is a win

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I enjoyed this shutout and also Carolina is going to pay for this later.