Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94DBBJjzko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
The YouTube like-to-dislike ratio says it all. They play this poo poo on local radio all the time and it's annoying.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
4Kids4Furious4Klunkers

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'd take this over those creepy Kidz Bop music album commercials.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yo, that poo poo is a scam. I gave them a 2007 VW Rabbit and guess how many dollar it saved me on my taxes.

Zero. That's how many. ALSO, they didn't give me any kids! Not even one. I only gave them one kar tho so maybe you gotta donate multiple kars to get the kids.

If you wanna save money on taxes, gently caress charity, it doesn't work. What you gotta do is you or your spouse take a college class and then say you spent 5 grand on books and add whatever the most expensive Mac costs. Do not give 1 877 K-A-R-S KARS 4 KIDS yr kar, you don't get nothing back.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Kids can't even drive cars, much less kars

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kntfkr posted:

Yo, that poo poo is a scam. I gave them a 2007 VW Rabbit and guess how many dollar it saved me on my taxes.

Zero. That's how many. ALSO, they didn't give me any kids! Not even one. I only gave them one kar tho so maybe you gotta donate multiple kars to get the kids.

If you wanna save money on taxes, gently caress charity, it doesn't work. What you gotta do is you or your spouse take a college class and then say you spent 5 grand on books and add whatever the most expensive Mac costs. Do not give 1 877 K-A-R-S KARS 4 KIDS yr kar, you don't get nothing back.

furthermore,

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Comments are turned off, no surprise there lol

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
more like kars4mydamnballs

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Damnit OP I'd forgotten about that drat song until this thread. Didn't even have to play the YT video. It's just on repeat in my head now. Why would you do this?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Who are these commercials for? This reminds me of the "MY DADDY BUYZ HOUSES" signs I see on the side of the road all the time. Like, are there people who are particularly susceptible to child based advertising?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

MY PAPPA BUYS KIDNEYZ

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ventral EggSac posted:

MY GREATGREATGRANDPAPPA BOUGHT PEEPLE

hosed up if true

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

gently caress these commercials so hard

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Thought it was going to be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVur1V0qPrw

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

now that song is stuck in my head and I didn't even click the drat video

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

pixaal posted:

This was op's goal. They are a monster.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I'd rather listen to Enya than this.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this jingle was awesome but the guy sold the company and his new company's jingle tries to achieve even a modicum of this jingle's greatness but it fails:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awwvKlzAHdw

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
from the coments: drat that's a powerful jingle

When I was about 3 or 4 I was obsessed with alarmforce and this commercial. I would get excited when this commercial came on tv on or the radio. When we went for walks I would look for houses that had the alarmforce signs on their front lawn saying they were protected by them.
and my parents had to tell me that no, I could not be alarmforce when I grew up, I could work for alarmforce but not be them.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I curate my life so I don't have to subject myself to commercials. Never seen it, not gonna watch it

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

kntfkr posted:

It actually is a scam too lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=11555

Not really knocking it out of the park there, fellas.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

who would've guessed that the organization that aggressively advertises with a lovely jingle is not legit

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

That kids voice sucks too, I'm really sorry for him but someone has to say it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gonna start up a Boats For Kids charity

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

Blatant false advertising. Not even a third world kid?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

How many moneydollars can I write off for this whip?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I read somewhere that their jingle was actually used as part of psychological torture

In some prison
Or maybe blasted outside someone's house
Manuel Noriega maybe?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I've never heard this jingle and am not clicking on the vid :flipoff:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're thinking of Barney song

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pixaal posted:

Yep

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

auto(tune)s for kids

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

The Walrus posted:

from the coments: drat that's a powerful jingle

When I was about 3 or 4 I was obsessed with alarmforce and this commercial. I would get excited when this commercial came on tv on or the radio. When we went for walks I would look for houses that had the alarmforce signs on their front lawn saying they were protected by them.
and my parents had to tell me that no, I could not be alarmforce when I grew up, I could work for alarmforce but not be them.

I wanted to work for those guys so bad and was so excited when I had an interview, only to find out that no, they didn't want to hire me as an alarm tech, but wanted a warm body to watch some lovely construction site. And they did it in such a lovely, slimy way that now every time I hear that jingle I think about how they tried to use me as front line fodder.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM6NGJb7vA

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this instruments are way too big for those kids to be playing i thnk they are faking!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im at work and cant listen to this can someone describe it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

im at work and cant listen to this can someone describe it

well you see the kids are in a rock and roll band, and they are singing a song that goes like this

1-877-KARS-4-KIDS 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

well you see the kids are in a rock and roll band, and they are singing a song that goes like this

1-877-KARS-4-KIDS 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY
:banjo:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

uhh

it's actually

1-877-KARS-4-KIDS

K-A-R-S KARS-4-KIDS

1-877-KARS-4-KIDS

DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

Nooner :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

meh, must be an american thing ive never heard of it before

*adds OP to ignore list*