Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Chili posted:

H'ok

##vote b-

This was hammer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

FINAL Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (10): Chili, CCKeane, merk, merk, Grandicap, Dhaes, Grandicap, Squiggly, Squiggly, Squiggly, Chili, Grandicap, merk, merk, ilmucche, merk, merk, Dhaes, Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry, Dhaes, Hal Insandenza, Chili, Dhaes, wins32767, Dhaes
Mr. Steak (3): Philip J. Fry, Mr. Humalong, wins32767, wins32767, Philip J. Fry, Squiggly, Squiggly, Mr. Humalong, Voodoofly, Philip J. Fry, Dead Cow, merk, merk, Chili, merk, merk, merk, b-minus1, merk, Dhaes, wins32767, wins32767, Philip J. Fry, wins32767, Dhaes, Chili, wins32767
Chili (2): Voodoofly, Mr. Steak, Voodoofly, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1, merk, merk, merk, merk, merk, wins32767, Sandwolf, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, wins32767
Grandicap (1): Squiggly, Dhaes, Dhaes, Squiggly, merk, Mr. Humalong, merk
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1, ilmucche, ilmucche, ilmucche, Dhaes, ilmucche, Dhaes
ilmucche (0): Voodoofly, Dead Cow, Grandicap, Grandicap, Dead Cow, Voodoofly
Squiggly (0): wins32767, Grandicap, Grandicap, Dhaes, Dhaes, merk, b-minus1, merk, b-minus1, wins32767
Hal Insandenza (0): Dhaes, Dhaes, Squiggly, Squiggly, merk, Dead Cow, merk, Dead Cow
wins32767 (0): Grandicap, Grandicap, ilmucche, Grandicap, Grandicap, ilmucche
merk (0): CCKeane, CCKeane, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, merk, Mr. Steak, CCKeane, merk
Philip J. Fry (0): Chili, Chili
Mr. Humalong (0): Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry, merk, Grandicap, merk, Philip J. Fry, Mr. Steak, Grandicap
CCKeane (0): Sandwolf, Squiggly, Sandwolf, Squiggly
Dhaes (0): Squiggly, Squiggly
Dead Cow (0): merk, merk, Chili, Mr. Steak, Hal Insandenza, Chili, Mr. Steak, Hal Insandenza

Not Voting (0):

b-minus, The All Hallow’s Eve (Scum-aligned Ghost BOAT) has been executed.

It is now Night 1. Please send in your night actions promptly!

mega dy fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 15, 2021

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Captain’s Log, Captain Deray Sullivan posted:

"Fake it till ya make it", I thought to myself, as I climbed onboard what I thought was a boat. After driving around in circles for what felt like hours, I realized it was just a cardboard box that had been floating in the sea for days. "Toot toot, looks like I'm a Captain after all".

I was then destroyed by a large missile.

Ilmucche, Captain Deray Sullivan, Town-aligned Fake Captain has been killed.

Ship’s Log, Fortune’s Favor posted:

My last day has finally arrived. Today, they will remember me. They will whisper my deeds to each other and covet my treasure as they watch me sink beneath the waves, forever immortalized in their hearts. Remember me, Margaritaville, and speak my name whenever your lips taste the sweet meat of a fish taco.

wins32767, Fortune’s Favor, Town-aligned Sinking BOAT has sank beneath the waves.

It is now Day 2.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I'm going to set the deadline for Sunday evening as to avoid a Friday or Saturday night deadline. I'm happy to do a weekend deadline if everyone is cool with it, so feel free to let me know your thoughts privately.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): CCKeane, Chili, Dead Cow, Dhaes, Grandicap, Hal Insandenza, merk, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry, Sandwolf, Squiggly, Voodoofly

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 18th, 2021 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Cool so I'm town as gently caress right now. So is Grandi.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
FAKE CAPTAIN? ILMUCCHE COME ON

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm a decent vote today. The case writes itself. I was hemming and hawing on b- and was trying to prop up other candidates. If you make the case and get me out, congrats.

I'm going to try to focus on finding scum here.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

:ghost: blub blub :ghost:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

merk posted:

I'm a decent vote today. The case writes itself. I was hemming and hawing on b- and was trying to prop up other candidates. If you make the case and get me out, congrats.

I'm going to try to focus on finding scum here.

Maybe. Both you and wins were looking bad after the flip

But I'm thinking it's Hal today

##vote Hal

He was here and didn't even vote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hal did vote very late on b- when it was clear that was likely going to happen.

Combined with my d1 case, I'd ##vote Hal again

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly posted:

Maybe. Both you and wins were looking bad after the flip

But I'm thinking it's Hal today

##vote Hal

He was here and didn't even vote

Hal want to tell me what we did last night or what

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I put in my confessional last night that I thought wins and Sandwolf were scum. wins obviously flipped town. I'm now torn on Sandwolf after a re-read. His weirdest interaction is diving into Dhaes' "town read" of b-.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

merk posted:

:smith: I'm hurt, merk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hmmm ##vote b-

bad vote

Chili posted:

H'ok

##vote b-

bad vote

Dhaes posted:

##vote b-

BANG BANG

bad vote

now watch all three come in and defend themselves by saying they were ensuring a lunch

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
But yes, Hal is a good choice today,

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

merk posted:

I actually missed that, I only saw him hemming and hawing about the deadline being near and then there was an influx of votes

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Chili posted:

:smith: I'm hurt, merk

I'm not sure what to make of you now. b- was tunneling on you in a 0% persuasive way, and you did vote him really late. I'm going to leave it for now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

I put in my confessional last night that I thought wins and Sandwolf were scum. wins obviously flipped town. I'm now torn on Sandwolf after a re-read. His weirdest interaction is diving into Dhaes' "town read" of b-.

yeah I also defended binus a lot yesterday, but I just couldn't believe he was being so drat abrasive as scum, still kinda surprised by it?? especially cuz he gave me poo poo recently for being kinda rude as scum? so I thought for sure

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

bad vote

bad vote

bad vote

now watch all three come in and defend themselves by saying they were ensuring a lunch

Nothing to defend, it is what it is. Few minutes before the deadline, not sure what you would have me do as either town or scum there. I'm not taking credit for poo poo, I was off on Beems.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Chili posted:

But yes, Hal is a good choice today,

vote him then???

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

yeah I also defended binus a lot yesterday, but I just couldn't believe he was being so drat abrasive as scum, still kinda surprised by it?? especially cuz he gave me poo poo recently for being kinda rude as scum? so I thought for sure

You didn't really defend b-? You were lukewarm about him all day and then have one post defending him.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sandwolf posted:

bad vote

bad vote

bad vote

I dunno if you get to call any vote bad with how you ended the day yesterday. Weren't you the vote right before these 3 anyway?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly posted:

I dunno if you get to call any vote bad with how you ended the day yesterday. Weren't you the vote right before these 3 anyway?

I technically never voted binus

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Philip J. Fry posted:

Cool so I'm town as gently caress right now. So is Grandi.

No. No you are not. It does look good but there are so many scenarios where this could easily be a bus in your favor.

B had disappeared and I could very easily imagine him throwing in the towel and telling his scum buddies to just take him down for the cred etc etc.

I don't think that happened here, but it plausibly could have. This earns you townie points, but not townie as gently caress points.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

Alright well this doesn’t feel like town or scum binus, this feels like binus who’s having a poo poo week

I dunno, like I said, I was really thrown by binus' abrasiveness this game

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Chili

Sandwolf posted:

I’d switch to Grandi

Merk may have been blatantly manipulating the vote but you were right behind him the whole way

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Chili posted:

No. No you are not. It does look good but there are so many scenarios where this could easily be a bus in your favor.

B had disappeared and I could very easily imagine him throwing in the towel and telling his scum buddies to just take him down for the cred etc etc.

I don't think that happened here, but it plausibly could have. This earns you townie points, but not townie as gently caress points.

I'm confused by this, it feels like a conversation I missed the first part of? is this a sibling thing?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sandwolf posted:

I technically never voted binus

I need to reread the end of day and analyze it before continuing my finger pointing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly posted:

Merk may have been blatantly manipulating the vote but you were right behind him the whole way

confirm, I did want to switch to Chili, and I still think Chili is scum

Grandi was a little dumber but basically his post pinged me mad hard and I wanted to equivocate that

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

that's right, both "mad hard" and "equivocate" in the same sentence

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

I'm confused by this, it feels like a conversation I missed the first part of? is this a sibling thing?

I mean, probably. I can't go letting my kid brother get too big for his britches.

I'm just mostly saying that by no means are Grandi and Fry the towniest townies that ever townied. I can't wrap my head around voting for either today but who the gently caress knows past that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly posted:

I need to reread the end of day and analyze it before continuing my finger pointing

well I would have voted binus to prevent a NL and that's what I was popping in to do before noticing hammer occurred but yeah like I said I wasn't gunning for a binus lunch though obviously am glad it happened

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Chili posted:

I mean, probably. I can't go letting my kid brother get too big for his britches.

I'm just mostly saying that by no means are Grandi and Fry the towniest townies that ever townied. I can't wrap my head around voting for either today but who the gently caress knows past that.

fair enough!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dy. posted:

Ilmucche, Captain Deray Sullivan, Town-aligned Fake Captain has been killed.

wins32767, Fortune’s Favor, Town-aligned Sinking BOAT has sank beneath the waves.

It is now Day 2.

these are weird choices for NKs imo

did anyone target either of these people as captains and are town? your boat may have been scum

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Sand you're being a real dingus right now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Philip J. Fry posted:

Sand you're being a real dingus right now.

what? why?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

bad vote

bad vote

bad vote

Yeah wait, hold up.

What is it you're actually trying to do here? How are any of these bad votes? Are the three of us scummy for it? This is super easy poo poo your slinging in just pointing out something obvious that happened and yelling SCUM at it. But how?

It was a last-minute vote off, you reading into it this way is reading as disingenuous.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Squiggly posted:

In my self-provided defense, I think we would have farted along to a b- elimination without a ton of content if I hadn't gone nuts manipulating votes and throwing out random people. And I think that approach will help us in later days.

It may get me eliminated today, but I stand behind it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Reading the end of the day for the third time... I think Hal has the worst b- vote.