Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Apr 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Apr 15, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

GUTFELCH ! ! !

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

^^^ https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-xpm-2011-nov-27-la-ca-conversation-20111127-story.html

Gutfelch posted:

What happened was I was invited to speak at a conference on how to generate buzz. I had originally turned it down because I thought, if you need to go to a conference on buzz, you won’t be able to generate buzz. You’re hopeless.

I realized that was a bad idea, so I called them back up, and they said, “We’ve already filled it with a guy from Maxim.” And I was at Stuff, and we were sister publications at Dennis [Publishing], and I was kind of ticked off.

So instead I bought tickets for seats at the conference, and I filled them with three little people. And they brought in clipboards with cellphones and they set them on vibrate. So when their phones went off on the clipboards, they would make the buzzing noise. So in a way I was showing everyone at the conference how to generate buzz.

And then a month later, I was promoted to director of brand development for Stuff. But it was obviously a “promotion” promotion. They sent me to an Oakwood apartment in Beverly Hills. It was a lost year. I was jogging on Sunset and getting drunk most of the time. But it was worth it.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I'M GUTFIELD THIS MY GETTING RAMMED UP MY BUTT FACE JUST LIKE MY DAD

MUAHAHAHA I AM SO FUNNY MY JOEKES DRY LIKE MY MOMES VAG

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 21, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Telling that the symbol in Gutfield's D is more like a puckered rear end in a top hat than a star

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Geez I tried to watch his last night's show and his jokes must be written by second graders..

"If you're in the South, English hasn't even reached you yet.."

""You don't even have Xeroxes.. if you want to make a copy you have to use Silly Putty™"

"No wonder it took Kamala so long to reach the border, it's 92 days by covered wagon"

loving Christ, and there's literally only two or three people laughing from his probably unmasked studio audience.. in many cases it's the same loving person laughing.. he is like the ultimate unfunny dad, sitting there telling dad-level jokes that are only funny to him and boogling his eyes out after every stinker, like a serial farter ripping away in the abandoned subway car, hoping his farts get appreciated by SOME.. BODY..

I had to watch the show on someone else's Roku because I didn't want YouTube to start shoving Cumfield vids in my face

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jul 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005