Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The premise is simple: a 4 panel comic is created, and the next submission must complete the story of the previous comic with a new 4 panel comic. It is an experiment to see how the GBS user's brain operates as it falls into a spiral of devolution.

RULES:

1) I reserve the right to start over when the chain reaches a dead-end, or if it becomes utterly incomprehensible. This will be a last ditch effort--I will be very conservative with this.

2) I'm not expecting anyone to pour their heart out on anything here but I'd also appreciate it if people wouldn't make supremely low effort ones that take like 4 seconds to make.

If this thread ends up being lovely low effort catchphrases I will throw a temper tantrum and threaten to kill myself until the admins make me thread IK so that I can smite all the violators. This is an actionable threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Seems cool. Wish I had artistic talent or creativity but instead I'm just gonna wonder how long its gonna take for every post to be loss

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RFC2324 posted:

Seems cool. Wish I had artistic talent or creativity but instead I'm just gonna wonder how long its gonna take for every post to be loss

Artistic talent is not required.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

dan style