Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I did some chores.
Cooked.
Bought some new shafts for my golf clubs (fancy ones).

Nothing too pressing really.

I DO need to do some yard work but it's been DANG cold and a bit rainy since the weekend. I'm hoping that changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

My fun activity used to be listen to the radio but lately it’s all just a bunch of lazy layabout fucktards bitching about poo poo they don’t need but they gotta get it, poo poo they don’t know how to use but they need to level up on that poo poo, claiming poo poo they don’t have, crying about how nobody ever does anything for them, and not only letting all and any bullshit slide but actively facilitating and perpetuating it.

I had some soup for lunch.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It was ham and bean. I ate it a little after noon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Describe to me this "chilled dog" what was its make up? It's essence

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oatmeal.
But no onions?

...I see.
No, it's fine.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

Went to the supermarket in my "lunch break" and talked to a really pretty woman too. That was fun

That was the cashier, bro. They pay her to put up with that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonna sous vide a pork tenderloin.

Marinade in:

Hoisin
Soy sauce
Maepranom Thai chili paste (sort of a mild thai chili/curry spices in oil mix)
Honey
Garlic
5 spice (which I'm missing so I might skip in lieu of using the chili paste or might add a touch of cinnamon

Gonna marinade for 3-4 hours, then vac seal, and cook for 3+ hours to about 136. Should get it to just over med-rare. I want it to end up at about this color inside:

Which some people freak out with with pork, but given how this is cooked, the time and temp, I assure you it's not only perfectly safe, it's the most tender and juicy pork you've ever had.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'm having one of those days where I just can't be bothered.

I can try my hardest if you'd like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just call an uber for your kid and send them out into the world. gently caress 'em. They'll make it back with your groceries or they won't. Whatever, it's time to grow up, bitch