Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I’m just asking questions!! I never said that I don’t think masks or vaccines work! You can’t ban me, I never said that?!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

AHH F/UGH posted:

I’m just asking questions!! I never said that I don’t think masks or vaccines work! You can’t ban me, I never said that?!!!!

You're asking the wrong questions. The lizard people will come and get you if you don't join my freedom group.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

"I think I'm going to end the show with cat scratch fever, strangle hold and then WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG"!!!!!!

"Hmmmmmm why am I having trouble breathing"?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
*kills all the liberals, women, and non-whites for dare trying to tell an alpha male white man of the MASTER RACE what he can and can't do instead of just bending over and taking my massive 16 inch cock up their asses*

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Why do I need a mask? Doesn't yours work?

Lookit this rube who thinks ANY masks work!!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The vaccine changes muh DEE ENNN AYYYY and the other vaccine HASNT BEEN TESTED ENOUGH

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Covid deniers and covid fencers (unvaccinated people who legally can be) are so goddamn stupid, when I, a vaccinated person, wear a mask, they have to comment immediately, asking me to remove it, like they want to loving die

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
got a hot tip folks - turns out covid is fake. the reason everyone is dying is because of this other disease, dovic

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Heh, what a rube. There's no disease, it's just invisible demons tearing out people's lungs for their past sins. If you wear a mask they get confused sometimes and don't recognize you tho

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
God just created the bill gates satan nanobot vaccine to test our faith. Don't fall for it.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dr. Fauci (what's he even a doctor OF??) is telling us now that we need to wear masks. Buckle up, because I'm about to show you WHY this is all part of the Great American Con.

1) Viruses are infinitely small, smaller than a molecule! No fabric can be "solid" enough to stop a virus. It's like peeing through a chainlink fence!

2) Wet masks kill. Imagine wearing a mask on your head, which already cuts down oxygen intake by up to 75% in some people. Now get it wet. That's right, you're suffocating someone with a wet rag. Doesn't sound so great now, does it?

3) What happens if you burp into the mask? You get hit with "Blowback" which can make you sick or even die, depending on how toxic the fumes are. Burping is your body expelling toxins, the mask keeps those toxins in your face!

Does covid exist? Maybe. But I know for a FACT that most of the people dying "of covid" are actually dying "with covid"! What's the difference? You tell me, because I will adjust the definition to fit my own personal reality and narrative at the drop of a hat.

And, America, I think it's time we all do the same. Take off your masks, breathe the air of your friends and neighbors, and let's get back to life. Because, as stated earlier, I have not been personally affected by this and believe that everyone else should cater to my wants and my needs.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

I'm not going to wear a mask because then the virus wins.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Doctors are sworn to a hippogriffic oath but did you ever look up what that meant? It will SHOCK YOU.

HIppogriffs are half horse and half eagle, very demonic imagery and I think that says it all. Doctors nowadays just want to do surgery, send you home, keep you "on pills" constantly but not refill your pain pills when you need them. They give you barely any good pain meds so you're forced to buy them off Cindy's grandson.

So we have the powerful Satanists in control right now, pulling the strings, and they came up, with a powerful idea, and that idea was called Covid-19. This is all in the Bible if you know where to look.

If you google "Obama laughing covid-19" you'll see that he's involved (OF COURSE!) so what does that tell you about Biden?

WHO = WORLD HELL ORGANIZATION

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Friendship ended with Covid. Now Long Covid is my new best friend!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I WITHHOLD AFFECTION FROM COVID AND WON'T EXPLAIN WHY

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

I think it's good that the government is trying to help people, I just don't understand why they are using children's tears in the shots?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'm getting real tired of Obama-Biden telling me that I can't see my grandson and breathe the same air as him, just because he's on a ventilator (breathing tube) in the hospital.

Back in the day we used chicken noodle soup (YUM!) and 7-Up to cure all diseases, and I never heard of Covid back then. We also drank out of the hose and they don't let you do that either, which strikes me as "odd". Connection?

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

What is going on with this "Doctors Hate This One Weird Trick" rigamarole? What circumstance would lead an anti-vax person to this situation, and why wouldn't they just tell the doctor they don't want the vaccine instead of wasting their time with leading questions and arcane "gotcha" excuses?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ol' Drew tried that before, we don't call 'im Vaccinated With Extreme Prejudice Drew for no reason now

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, so when I say that the evidence says this is all one big socio political agenda, you can assume that I've studied it out and looked at the evidence.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Double Wide Covid.
so this guy i know hush hushlike he knows a fella in a secret facebook group and someone asked about double wide covid and

woah sorry i thought you were someone else.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Oh, covid is a real thing. I can protect myself and we all can by drinking Asea water and taking vitamins that are all over-priced by 10x. No need to get an untested vaccine shot.

-My aunt, last week.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Obviously with all the talk of THE VIRUS you might be wondering how to protect yourself. Have you looked into a chiropractor yet?

My doctor cracked my spine and said he could see the covid particles leaving my body. He cracked again and a powerful sound wave destroyed all of the covid molecules within a 6 foot radius. Talk about social distancing!

He then cracked my neck and, after I woke up in a pool of sweat an hour later, I felt amazing! Highly recommend Jim Thompson at the Neck and Back Center of West Grundle Township.

Best part - YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR AN ICKY MASK WHEN YOU GO!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I saw principal skinner and mrs krabapple kissing in the closet and making covid and I saw one of the covid and it looked at me!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ol' Drew tried that before, we don't call 'im Vaccinated With Extreme Prejudice Drew for no reason now

Drew didn’t die FROM extreme squatchin’, he died WITH extreme squatchin’.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

AHH F/UGH posted:

AHH F/UGH posted:

I don’t think masks or vaccines work!

I seem to have spied, a contradiciton. *ban*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I deny thee, Covid! Get thee hence!!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
look 7 billion people on this planet haven't died of covid but you never hear the fake news media reporting about them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
What deniers?

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

What is going on with this "Doctors Hate This One Weird Trick" rigamarole? What circumstance would lead an anti-vax person to this situation, and why wouldn't they just tell the doctor they don't want the vaccine instead of wasting their time with leading questions and arcane "gotcha" excuses?

that wouldn't be nearly as cool a dunk to share with the other pathological liars in your Facebook group

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I got my vaccination today. Now I'm a Pod person. Ask me anything.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

A Fancy Hat posted:

If you google "Obama laughing covid-19" you'll see that he's involved (OF COURSE!) so what does that tell you about Biden?

I did this and guess who he's laughing with? Joe-vid Biden! The man who invented the Corona conspiracy to get rid of President Trump and sell our souls to the chi-coms! That's right, this isn't a vaccine, it's a communist satanic ritual. Why do you think there are dead babies in it?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

my dog died im sad posted:

I got my vaccination today. Now I'm a Pod person. Ask me anything.

Which one did you get?

Pizzagate vaccine?
Bill Gates/Windows?
Lizard people Vaccine?
Mind Control 1 (5g)
Mind Control 2 (with tracking chip)?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I'm a COVID denier denier. It's absurd to think that people are disbelieving or downplaying this epidemic that has killed hundreds of thousands!

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

I mean, do we REALLY know what's in the vaccine and the long term effects of it? Look, there's no comparison between this and polio you idiot. You'd be a lot better off if you put down the science book and picked up a history book once in awhile!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Its just a flu you idiots

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Mask? No no I'm just coming in to get some bread and milk I'll only be a minute I don't need a mask

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

who needs masks when mother gaia gave us anus sunning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Which one did you get?

Pizzagate vaccine?
Bill Gates/Windows?