Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

I guess none if were not counting Mexico OP.
and #3. I live in a city of roughly 40k that is a rapidly expanding corporate fiefdom. Where everyone comes to suckle off the teat of our local Mega Corp. Very American.

But as stated except for our glorious ruling corp nobility most everyone doesnt have money to travel anywhere and are usually just a missed paycheck away from disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If overnight sleepovers and <1 day stays count, 3 :)

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Ive been to like 20 countries, and I live in the suburbs

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

1) 9 (including Canada - gently caress you)

2) Regular-rear end city

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
Saying that Mexico/Canada doesn't count is like saying "hey German guy, how many countries have you visited but nothing in Europe counts."

a) 10 (Canada does count) + ~6 small island-nations in the Caribbean

b) Regular sized city, close to a Big One.

I'm trying to visit at least one new US state and one new country every year but the pandemic stopped that for a bit. As others have mentioned, the reason that US people don't travel as much is partially due to us not having the funds to cross the ocean and also the pathetic amount of vacation days we get. My gf literally gets 1 week of PTO a year. One loving week.

Dr Strangepants fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

matti posted:

a) how many foreign countries have you visited? (Mexico and Canada do not count)

b) would you describe you live in 1) a metropolis 2) the bum-gently caress 3) a regular sized city

a) 5 + Canada

b) 1

hth OP