Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
1) Do you ever visit countries where the lux isn't all that bene?

2) What brings you guys together? I know Hercule Poirot and Erasmus would paint the town red but what does Luxembourg bring to the table?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I went on a Viking tour and alli got was an axe to the face

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Full disclosure: in the past before i figured out the BE NE LUX name i thought you called yourselves the "Good Light" countries and it loving pissed me off

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
Is this a BadAuthor post?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Augustus Woop-Woop posted:

Is this a BadAuthor post?

Bad author possibly. Handsome though.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Lux = bux

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

And bux ain't fux because the 'bourgians can't seem to breed beyond 12 people

I try to live my life without prejudice but goddamn the luxembourgians just rustle my jimmies

Could be it's just bad PR, what with all the tax evasion. Stop evading my taxes Luxembourg!

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I went to university with a girl and her boyfriend who where from Luxembourg. They both liked to smoke weed and her boyfriend was nice enough to entertain me and my buddy while we waiting for the trains to start running again in the morning by providing a very elaborate breakdown of the trance music he made. I guess it was okay music, I was just happy to have a warm place to wait until 6am.

That's my Luxembourg story, which is more interesting than the time I actually went to Luxembourg.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Bene Lux representatives cut open my testes and chewed and slurped them like a mango

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont understand this thread

also im gay

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I have a question for all the beneluxers

lmao why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person