Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should troll Fancy Pelosi be allowed to stay?
This poll is closed.
Yes 160 32.92%
No 326 67.08%
Total: 486 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do they have multiple variations of that bill going on, or was that another state?

It's over 33 states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Morrow posted:

Kennedy sold his seat, remember that.

Kavanaugh was selected to please Kennedy, too. He was one of his former clerks.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Youth Decay posted:

R-Money using a metaphor he can't relate to

He remembers election night 2012.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

PhazonLink posted:

Gaetz and MTG are doing a speaking tour.

not sure if congress is already in recess, but they dont do anything then virtual signalling so good job leaving DC.

Gaetz isn't allowed near recess.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I consider myself very liberal on most issues but I am also somewhat anti-witch. I think Democrats could win a lot of seats where they're currently locked out if they just stopped talking about witches, and sometimes actually being witches. I talk to a lot of people at the weekly Witch-Hunting association who say they would like to vote blue except for this one issue. Food for thought.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Labour is just in a really unique and bad situation where almost everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

- Brexit completely split about 20% of the working class and low education traditional Labour voters and Labour had no clear position on Brexit for almost a year.

- Labour traditionally dominated Scotland, but the SNP has run a single issue campaign of Independence and has been cannibalizing traditionally Labour seats.

- Corbyn was very personally unpopular even before all the scandals and mudslinging.

- There actually were parts of Labour that didn't want to support Corbyn.

- Corbyn handled the anti-semitism and Brexit issues extremely badly. When the government report found that Labour members had violated the law by not bringing complaints about anti-semitism up the chain, Corbyn tried to say it wasn't a big deal and that he can't be expected to check on everyone. He also defended an activist who said Jews will always be loyal to Israel over their home country and went to a memorial celebrating the terrorists that kidnapped and murdered the Israeli Olympic team in Berlin (he said it was a gesture of peace to visit the memorial and the activist was his friend, but those are horrible looks to voluntarily go through in the middle of an anti-semitism scandal).

- A small chunk of working class Labour voters have left Labour for the BNP (which is basically an extremely anti-immigrant and anti-EU rightwing populist party in the vein of Le Penn).

- Labour hasn't really had any fresh ideas for a while. Corbyn was criticized for wanting to just go back to the 1970's and the other Labour leaders don't have major defining policy proposals other than "No cuts" or complaining about Boris.

- The center-right and Libertarian parties in the U.K. have completely collapsed, which has made the Tories the only game in town and means none of their ridings are having vote splitting issues.

Their ridings... The BNP...

-There are going to be problems for Prime Minister Jack Biden when Mayor Gavin Newsom loses to Caitlyn Jenner in a landslide in a by-election, obviously because the Democrat party isn't pro-trans right enough.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Herstory Begins Now posted:

what the gently caress is this

Meant to post in ADTRW.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Morrow posted:

why would you support Trump Jr. over Trump?

You can't serve more than two terms.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Is it finally time for some game theory?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I'm going to personally defund the police.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I have located the 'defund the police but Abigail Spanberger loses re-election' button.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Don't give money to Trumps. They already say embarrassing poo poo for free.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Rea posted:

...Why New Mexico?

Because they can't just believe Trump won another fluke narrow victory in the Electoral College that was then stolen from him at the margins. It has to have been a landslide. Trump must be beloved by all.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Your hip bones generally fuse in your early to mid 20s and that's a permanent change.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Is it a crime for a man to steal a loaf of bread to feed his starving family?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Is this because people want to justify eating a bigoted sandwich?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Democrats:

Worthless canard:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Meatball posted:

Why do I feel like the music choice at this party would be really bad?

Country Roads on repeat.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Willa Rogers posted:

Manchin cited that song as the inspiration for his boat's name.

I think Both Sides Now should also be on the mix tape. :allears:

I assumed the boat was named after his final destination.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Why was the person who thinks it's funny and good that Polish Jews were genocided in the Holocaust calling other people antisemites.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
One secret trick to stay middle-aged and immortal forever.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

jet sanchEz posted:

I'm the 3rd person to post in that thread :smug:

And it did turn out to be a terrorist attack after all. I'd be so embarrassed if I were you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
A lot of this stuff resembles Confederate monuments where you assume they've been around forever but actually most of them were put up in the 60s as a backlash to a changing society.