Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
I have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

How much does it weigh

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I have none because I don't do nerd currency, nerd

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I have shares of stocks like a cool dude. The only electronic currency I care about is gil. Gimme all yr Gil.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Weren't you supposed to be able to buy cloud hosting with ethereum, is that still a thing? Or is it just another speculation scam?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Does vanguard have a coin etf yet?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Can I interest you in my NFT?

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

its all nice on rice posted:

No loving Thanks

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

New Fuckin Taters? I'm in.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I bought like 30 when they were 50 dollars each and sold them at 400 and Im not happy about it. Thats gambling for you. Sucks to lose and when you win you feel like you should have bet more.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

none but thanks for reminding me of my dogecoins which are worth 4x more now :c00l:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I had lots but i melted them down and forged a powerful sword

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

none but thanks for reminding me of my dogecoins which are worth 4x more now :c00l:

Four times zero is still zero.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Smugworth posted:

Weren't you supposed to be able to buy cloud hosting with ethereum, is that still a thing? Or is it just another speculation scam?

That was cloud compute, it's honestly too slow and expensive to use for anything though.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I bought AMD at 2.66 in 2016 to invest in GPUS instead of investing in coins and it was a good move but I wish I had had the cash to do both.

I sold all but a couple hundred shares this week and I'm buying mad Ford right now. I got some ethereum to try my hand at New Fangled Tacos but I can't actually envision anyone buying the poo poo I would auction so I've yet to pull the trigger.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Four times zero is still zero.

just wait until i figure out how to cash out nerd youll be sorry

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I only invest in dogecoin, idiot op. :smuggo:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

kntfkr posted:

I bought AMD at 2.66 in 2016 to invest in GPUS instead of investing in coins and it was a good move but I wish I had had the cash to do both.

I sold all but a couple hundred shares this week and I'm buying mad Ford right now. I got some ethereum to try my hand at New Fangled Tacos but I can't actually envision anyone buying the poo poo I would auction so I've yet to pull the trigger.

Investing in GPUs is like investing in coins when you think about it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Weka posted:

Investing in GPUs is like investing in coins when you think about it.

Yes, of course. It's like a good way to buy into the booming marijuana industry is actually buy armored car companies.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Yes, of course. It's like a good way to buy into the booming marijuana industry is actually buy armored car companies.

the only people that make money during gold rushes are shovel salesmen

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My friends down here are of the opinion that when more people are vaccinated and the Chinese in particular feel OK about traveling and spending cash again, there will be some whales that liquidate and newer holders will panic sell at a dip due to not being acclimated to the volatility of crypto - thus mini-crash and the geniuses at marketwatch/cnbc will call it the end of the world again even though everything will probably still be hella intrinsically overvalued. Point being save cash for this summer. I reckon.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

0 because i don't want to contribute to killing the planet faster

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
420 because i want to contribute to killing the planet faster

Zeinin
May 7, 2003

Several.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i'll have to call my cryptocurrency guy

using the same whistle gene wilder used to summon all those orange dwarves.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
i wash my dick regularly, etherium buildup isn't an issue for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
none but i watched a twitch streamer piss away about 100k worth playing digital slots in about four hours and it gave me a new perspective on the damage addictions can inflict