Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what happened to the thread about pissing out doors? the weather's getting nice, i am about to go take a piss outside. if the old thread is gone (?) use this one to post about pissing out side of the house. or not i dont care. if anyone needs me ill be streaming piss out doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

It used to be great until we got rid of all the bushes around my house, now i got no privacy from neighbors

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
nothing better than taking the dog, and myself, out for a piss on a cool evening

i am working on a machine that blows cool air on my balls for when I have to go inside, but am having trouble with the airflow causing excessive splatter. will update itf

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

accidentally pissed on a black dog when it was dark out and ive been too gunshy since

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

accidentally pissed on a black dog when it was dark out and ive been too gunshy since

you need to get back out there. stop living in the past.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Came to piss in this thread, but i have to ask, is this an outdoor thread?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Jabberlock posted:

It used to be great until we got rid of all the bushes around my house, now i got no privacy from neighbors

That makes it even better

Stare at them while pissing to assert doninance

Connormgs
Sep 27, 2014
Friend and I would drink on the roof of his house and sometimes I would pee into his backyard.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Did it bite your willy?

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

gently caress yeah, I live in an HOA and piss outside all the time. The trick is studying your neighbors" habits. One of life's simplest pleasures imo.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
the best is pissing off a boat. The boat will float a little higher after the piss, too.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

does it count if you're standing inside but pissing through the window? i do that all the time for convenience

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

poverty goat posted:

does it count if you're standing inside but pissing through the window? i do that all the time for convenience

I once pissed out my second storey bedroom window.
It would have been much less effort to go down the hall to the bathroom.

Also, same house. I used to go outside and piss at the side of the house where there was some bushes. There was no bathroom on the main floor so it was easier than going up or downstairs. Turns out a couple of my brothers had the same idea. There was a dead spot on the lawn because coincidentally, we all chose the same spot.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

One of my favorite goon stories was this guy talking about how he went to piss off his deck in the middle of a thunderstorm at night. He's standing there in the pitch black letting it fly when suddenly a flash of lightning illuminates the whole scene for a split second, and he sees his neighbor also pissing off his deck, and they had just enough time to lock eyes with each other and be like what the gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

egg_dog posted:

the best is pissing off a boat. The boat will float a little higher after the piss, too.

a rising piss lifts all boats

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Skeleton Ape posted:

One of my favorite goon stories was this guy talking about how he went to piss off his deck in the middle of a thunderstorm at night. He's standing there in the pitch black letting it fly when suddenly a flash of lightning illuminates the whole scene for a split second, and he sees his neighbor also pissing off his deck, and they had just enough time to lock eyes with each other and be like what the gently caress

but he's about to find out what happens when you empty your bladder... into the twilight zone.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Got a forest outside my door.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my only regret is i have no good private spot for day time pissing outside. i may have to create one

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A goon who piss in he own mouth out in public, he a shameful goon.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Golf course communities have all thrown combo locks on the hospitality station doors to keep out “the help”, so a thick patch of bushes or an air conditioner nook becomes a restroom.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Nothing like pissing outside on a brisk winter day, the cool air hitting your balls.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I have to take the dog out to piss at night I'll piss too.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Nothing like pissing outside on a brisk winter day, the cool air hitting your balls.

I work outside, year round. Can confirm this.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
There is a definitive freedom to being able to take a piss outside. I miss it so, and look forward to this simple enjoyment once again.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I was in a bar in Berlin pissing in the bathroom and the guy next to me pissing farted while he was pissing. I burst out laughing while still pissing. He apologized to me several times. I think my laughing embarrassed him.

Yeah it's inside but I still laugh about it.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I had a lovely piss on a hill today. It was so windy my piss was spraying sideways but I didn't give a crap because no one was around :)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mackieman posted:

There is a definitive freedom to being able to take a piss outside. I miss it so, and look forward to this simple enjoyment once again.

it's one of the best "simple pleasures" that you can do in this life and i encourage everyone to do it when you have the chance

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

as someone who had the chance and never took it, I have to agree. nothing worse than wondering the way things could have been.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
days since last outdoor piss: 1

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

poverty goat posted:

same

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
One time I was pissing on top of a mountain and this big gust of wind turned my stream into a piss tornado

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

poverty goat posted:

If the dick and balls (where the piss is stored) are outside the window, then it counts.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
I followed a guy on reddit who had a piss shrub. It was really loving dead by the time he stopped posting updates. Giant hole in it, what a champ. Hope he's still okay, but I doubt it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I piss next to a tobacco plant that grew from a windblown seed. It gets bugger all sun and is in sandy clay soil but boy is that sucker doing well.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

Weka posted:

I piss next to a tobacco plant that grew from a windblown seed. It gets bugger all sun and is in sandy clay soil but boy is that sucker doing well.

You know what to do.

Put it in your pipe. Smoke it.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I got so use to pissing outside that one day I saw a picture of a forest online and I pissed on my computer monitor. I got most of it off but it still smells terrible. Thankfully I don't have friends so no one is going to come in here and judge me.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I prefer to scream and moan as loud as possible when pissing outside. It's relaxing.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Personally I like to pipi in my pampers outside, this way I can literally be beside a stranger and not get arrrsted, pro tip OP

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.

Talkc posted:

You know what to do.

Put it in your pipe. Smoke it.

In your piss pipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
dude i knew in highschool had a room in the basement and we'd just piss out the window while smoking weed and playing dreamcast