Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
That's how you end up playing no-one can stop mr domino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Hell yeah

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a game called Biomutant before, its a cool sounding name

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

I was lied to!! I was told you can't get brown sauce in America but you totally can. It's just called A1. Also Heinz 57, which is basically Kandee but more vinegary

Yes I'm eating at a waffle house shut up

A1 sauce.

Wtf

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Yeah that's not unusual, they always hope they make the money back in games sales

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Brown sauce aka HP sauce is a tangy spicy and rich flavour. It goes very well with bacon or sausage

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I am more excited for a Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance remaster than I thought possible, don't even feel bad about buying it again since my original copy got left with a mate like 10 years ago

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

british food, especially Irish food, especially growing up in a place as small as Sneem, has at most maybe four ingredients and two colors

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

thank you for helping me to NOT miss home :barf:

aw naw, beans, tomatos, haggis, black pudding, sausage, toast, tattie scone, bacon, ya cannae beat it. every ingredient a tetris piece

i'm not a well travelled person but that's a dream breakfast right there, all that's missing is the cup of tea

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

that looks delicious and i would guzzle every morsel but the bacon just looks slightly not what i'm used to

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

same guy that I bought bush and acid from and that my mum bought bush from before me

i... i'm not even kidding haha

what is buying bush? i assume weed but I've never heard that in reference to drugs

ps, i bought streets of rage 4 in the recent steam sale, I am yet to try it but I've heard nothing but great things!

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

you've never heard anyone call it "bush"?? weird. i didn't hear "weed" much at all until i went to london and talked to more foreigners

not really but up in Scotland weed was pretty scarce up till the last few years so we all we had was good old rocky

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

ymgve posted:

I think its a 3D model made in Dreams

drat i've been had with virtual food

its ff15 all over again

i will never taste a smile burger :(

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Baked beans on toast rules because its a meal for literally any time of day

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Zil posted:

So all the bean lovers out there, what is your opinion on beans in chili?

I'm not a huge chilli fan, id rather go for a more gravy based sauce

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

VideoGames posted:

Why is Dark Alliance not on the UK ps store yet?? It is definitely May the 7th. I would like to own one of my top 30 of all time ever games again on a system I own.

(My original xbox gave up many moons previous.)

This! I am off sick from work today and could sure use some levelling up

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

games posted:

Please release dark alliance UK switch store.

Honestly i would buy it on pc first but i can't wait to see my friends face when he sees we can play coop

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Chat thread what are some good games with job systems? Loved them in FF5 and Tactics and dabbled in fire emblem.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Transistor made me feel dumber than i thought a videogame could

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I'm generally patient with game cutscenes etc at least at the start but ducktales remastered broke me.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jay Rust posted:

What should I cook for my mom for a belated Mother’s Day dinner?

chicken parmo

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Fed up of waiting for ps5 availability so caved and bought a 144hz monitor instead

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Convex posted:

Won't that make all the 60hz locked games look like complete poo poo though

I have no idea, i dont understand all the technical ins and outs but my current monitor is 9 years old and has a small crack in the screen and i wanted to treat myself

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I feel a lot of people talk about beers which is fine although I personally have never drank one I really enjoyed but it seems no has mentioned cider

wonder if its a British thing

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Earl grey or an iced latte for me

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Fizzy juice makes me understand alcoholism a little more, not to make light of a serious disease but if i have it in the house ill find myself drinking it without even thinking.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Energy drinks taste weird and are too sweet

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

This is actually why I like red bull, I don't think it's overly sweet and I like the taste. Stuff like Rockstar or Bang are wayyyy too much for me and taste like they're loaded with artificial sweeteners which I can't stand.

To be fair I've only drunk monster, it is absolutely vile in a "this feels like it doesn't belong in my body" kinda way

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Vg getting blasted on Dragon soop

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jolo posted:

I hadn't drank an energy drink in 15 years or so but then after playing a bunch of Death Stranding and really enjoying it I decided to find out what a Monster Energy tasted like. (Hey, even dumb marketing works apparently)

I didn't like it at all. Really sweet but to the point that it was gross. Watering it down with ice didn't help. Felt wired from the caffeine but sluggish from all of the sugar. Didn't think it'd be my thing but I was surprised by how bad it was.

I could have written these exact words - well apart from the 15 year thing

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
i think the main thing i disliked about outer wilds was it was a game of the rules changing and you having to work them out (on a planet-by-planet basis) and some people are captivated by that, I was just endlessly confused and eventually bored

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

What is it that you're trying to get out of streaming?

I do wonder sometimes when people hate the viewer interaction, hate the chat, hate the donations, what are you even enjoying at that point that isn't provided by youtube

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Man Planetside 2, I could go some of that

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I haven't found time to coordinate with the goon group that still plays it, but I play for a few hours every half a year or so and have a lot of fun reliving my PS1 glory days

I only ever dabbled in it for an hour or two probably 5 years ago but I loved the idea of the scale etc

What I really want though is more Tribes

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Shoutout to everyone who talked up Streets of Rage 4, not often I sit and complete a game in one sitting but it's just such a beautiful little game, eager to try out the characters other than Alex and see how differently they play

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Walla posted:

Re: Streaming

I haven't found a stream or YouTube commentator I like yet. I never used to consider myself some kind of audiophile but I've found that a poorly miked stream will hurt my ears more than nails on a chalkboard ever could and most streams are not miked properly. And the ones that are miked well are usually run by puffed up douchebags and with all of the recent scandals coming out about YouTube personalities just kind of turns me off of the whole medium.

So you don't like a single thing about a medium hundreds of thousands enjoy. Cool

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Walla posted:

I also don't like horror movies. Weird.

drat man, all them great horror movies you are missing out on

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Gonna finally play Prey (2017) with it being on the upcoming watch out for fireballs

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Wattup chat thread, i have spent 8 hours of my last holiday day playing Prey (2017) and it is utterly awesome. Thank you for listening.

Oh yeah i also got engaged this weekend :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Resident Evil games have been short since the beginning