Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
literally getting puffed and doing exercise in order to eat is by definition not cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

exercise? im just taking the elevator down and walking like 100 meters and then going back

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
that's a slow elevator

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

thinking about making some food tonight

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

polyester concept posted:

thinking about making some food tonight

go for it brother

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

I made cauliflower cheese to go with tonight's roast chicken (also roast potatoes and peas) and hnnnnng that's a good side dish

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/DjMirnum/status/1617008882957647876

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i just can't get over how many times they own themselves

flushing my nikes down the toilet and exploding the pipes to own the libs
revealing that i have never once gotten my wife wet to own the libs
eating a piece of boiled boot leather for dinner to own the libs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

c f s: hawaiian pizza :yum:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
italians who find hawaiian pizza objectionable should visit korea and try some real pizza travesties

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
koreans are about between sweden and mainlanders in this one imo

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/international/articles-reports/2022/02/03/italian-food-crimes

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
indians are stuck in that spot but that seems more an artifact of italian peeps being cool w eating beef and pork and indian peeps not so much (see the meatball one)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

At the pizza hut in China they had a pizza with whole clams in the shell on it

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that seems awkward to eat. fried clams on a pizza would probably be good tho

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Shaggar posted:

that seems awkward to eat. fried clams on a pizza would probably be good tho
if the fried clambs are deece, no need for pizza imo

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
hm yes well pizza is excellent food though

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Kenny Logins posted:

if the fried clambs are deece, no need for pizza imo

Not even with tartar sauce sauce?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter posted:

hm yes well pizza is excellent food though
crispy fried things and pizza sauce/cheese is a tough combo to nail

tk posted:

Not even with tartar sauce sauce?
i'd try it ngl

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
local place here makes an amazing pizza with fried chicken topping

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Chicken never goes on pizza.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

wrong

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

its good

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

then why is there an entire restaurant chain called California Pizza Chicken?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have had good thai chicken, bbq chicken, tikka masala and pesto chicken pizzas, sorry for your loss

no clue why "put topping on flat bread" has inspired such limited, dogmatic thinking from nerds

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

chicken breast is bad on pizza. leg meat is okay.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Chicken on bread is fine. I think it's the combination of chicken and cheese that I find revolting

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Sagebrush posted:

Chicken on bread is fine. I think it's the combination of chicken and cheese that I find revolting

you didnt like the chickencheese thread?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

actually kind of with you on that, it doesn't really work for me. but there's plenty of recipes that combine the two, so entirely subjective it appears.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the place that made the good thai chiken pizza is gone now but if you're in sf try zante's or himalayan pizza and momo for your curry pizza needs

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
chicken on pizza is good as hell.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

fyi the warning by the steam vent on rice cookers is accurate, the steam is in fact very hot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

no clue why "put topping on flat bread" has inspired such limited, dogmatic thinking from nerds

not just nerds

in fact “does pineapple go on pizza?” is a top tier question for youth pastors to ask, alongside other classics such as “do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?” and “does the toilet paper roll face forward or backward?”, to get the party started at christian events

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

“you know who else ignored some arbitrary rules from Italy?”

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I went to a ramen joint the other day and it made me realise that ramen is just spaghetti soup

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

I went to a ramen joint the other day and it made me realise that ramen is just spaghetti soup

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

echinopsis posted:

as a noodle enthusiast asian recipes that say “feel free to sub in spaghetti or linguini” make me laugh

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
a dumb thing that ruins a ton of east-asian noodle dishes for me is i can't bring myself to eat vermicelli because i cannot detach it from the idea of worms

i know in my brain that its the same drat starch and protein as any other pasta but why they gotta make me think of putting worms in my mouth??? :can:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
just make your way to se or east asia and go eat some actual worms, simple enough

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It always works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Corla Plankun posted:

a dumb thing that ruins a ton of east-asian noodle dishes for me is i can't bring myself to eat vermicelli because i cannot detach it from the idea of worms

i know in my brain that its the same drat starch and protein as any other pasta but why they gotta make me think of putting worms in my mouth??? :can:

decolonialize and change your internal name to "rice stick"