Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

caesar is the best salad

it’s actually chicken salad with curry added but caesar is close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

margheritas are fine as a snack next to a peroni but if you expect me to split a 12" marg for dinner we're gonna be pickin up chicken nuggets or chalupas at like 10:17 PM

this is such beautiful truth.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fuckin hungry now

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

curry powder > paprika for deviled eggs.

and i love paprika

this is a correct opinion.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

unban spice kimchi

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you wonton whore

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

uh mods? you seeing this behavior??????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

he just said don’t smoke it

so many delightful options these days

my health class/gym/math teacher told me about a kid two towns over that injected marihuana only once and then killed a bunch of people by jumping off a roof because he thought he could fly.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, addicts might be more inclined to get help if they’re not also worried about going to jail too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

as someone who has tried cheese slices on pizza before i can attest that it tastes terrible.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i think they probably swam there op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what does “authentic” mean then? can it be defined in objective terms?

e: wrt to things like food. not the provenance of individual objects

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

if you like it, it's not authentic

:mad:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

can what is “authentic” change over time?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

it used to be able to yeah, but not anymore. authentic is defined relative to 1975 now, going forward.

your one fucker up mother fucker

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

GGGAAHHHh! :tizzy:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i can actually taste that and it ain’t good.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

black garlic is how you keep blackula away.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

i thought that was the residents of harlem

lol i just got this.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for those who aren’t up to speed there used to be a poster here named blackula420 or some such who said he’d never let his girlfriend go to harlem because she’s too white and petite.

:wtc:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

drat. very nice.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Glorgnole posted:

baking rocks

i hear there’s food inside

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

friggin cool

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

fried some rice with a spicy guizhou sausage and eggs. tastes v good

looks dece op. would eat.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

thabks. what could i sub in for the flour because my wife doesnt eat grains. thanks in advance

powdered sugar, op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

2 hours in

ribs have 4h to go, shoulder about 10

drat, that looks promising

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

is that original or cool ranch

it’s obviously nacho cheese

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

it's officially too fuckin hot here so i am experimenting with baking on the new grill

scones today

woah, neat.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Armitag3 posted:

Why'd you only make a couple of slices?

that’s how sbarro sells them

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

brb, gonna go eat out of the trash now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

sbarro is my favorite pizza to eat whenever im in new york

no you are confused. that’s a little local place they have down at the crossroads mall in portage.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

i went to the mall like five or six times growing up because it was too far to go and we didn’t go shopping for anything outside of christmas maybe anyway

but i loved getting to see all these weird brands at the food court, especially sbarros. toppings on the inside?? what a crazy idea!

big same. the nearest mall to us was in battle creek, about an hour+ away, and it was always a big deal to go they had babbages!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

drat. just like on tv. nice.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

red green’s chinese cousin

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i had a steak sandwich and some mac n’ cheese for dinner and some of my horse radish got on the latter and holy poo poo was it good.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im telling you, goons: put horseradish on ur mac and cheese.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

do it, you rat bastard!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, gently caress. that’ll be next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

yea i like to add a lil spoon of snobstard to mine

i don't want horseradish in it though sry2say

u r missing out

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The only thing I will be putting on mac and cheese is sriracha.

fuuuck. must try this too.