Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Teddy Thunders posted:

Taft was a bratty bottom.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I believe that Nixon would approach the butt and go "hm, well, that's ah that's ah quite a rump there" but then awkwardly pat it twice and then make an excuse to leave. In my mind he also has his coat and shirt and tie on up top but fully nude, partially sexual down below.

How Wonderful!

My fellow Americans, I'm here tonight to address the ah the vile calumnies propagated by the East Coast liberals and the Ivy Tower... the Ivy Tower muck-a-mucks regarding the dignity of the office of the president of these United States and the sexual... and the ahh... and the sexual reportoires and, and sexual capacity for moral conviction there...there-in. Well... with god as my witness, I tell you here before god and country-- I have made love. I have done the physical love in all, in all of the primary ways. Forwards, backwards. "Cowboys Style." "69," which... which I'm sure you all have heard of, perhaps hah, perhaps most especially those of you of the younger generations. All of the ways and with... with, and with all the limbs and extremities our good and loving Maker provided me wi... provided myself and my beloved wife, Pat, with. Unbridled, passionate, and so on. And ah yes, yes that includes the ahh... the "human derriere." I will not be taking questions.

How Wonderful!

Franklin Pierce having a Dennis Cooper-style romp... getting his little pretty haircut all sweaty and gunked up...

How Wonderful!

Bill Moyers and Richard Goodwin desperately trying to convince LBJ to excise "public vore club, every town" from his Great Society proposal.

How Wonderful!

(J.S. Pughe, 1900)

How Wonderful!

Look at this. Teddy is starving for it. Who will step forward and rail Teddy Roosevelt.

How Wonderful!

Age-play....

...transformation....

...size kings... drat... these presidents freaks

How Wonderful!

Even Roscoe Conkling is both mpreg and exploding.

How Wonderful!

I mean... take your pick

How Wonderful!

He removed his nipples bc they offered too much wind resistance. He needs to be sleek as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

James Garfield was assassinated by Charles Guiteau, who was jealous of the president's immaculate hole. Guiteau's hole was infamously bad and ill-kempt, leading to his exclusion from numerous social clubs and reformist groups, and even harming his career.