Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaewan
May 29, 2008

For some reason people decided this picture of a dirty old wall was one of the cleanest entries for last month's contest, so here I am.

One thing I hate about being in a big city with pretty old buildings are power lines everywhere. If I had photoshop I'd probably spend most of my time trying to magic them away. Instead of being annoyed by them constantly maybe it's time for me to get inspired by them.

How about we make a contest around electrical power? It could be transformers, those weird boxes you sit on waiting for the school bus or repurposed dead trees/ utility poles etc. Let see watt generates the most buzz and sparks the most interest!

RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. You can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favourites!
4. Contest will be open until [at least] the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. GMT after which voting will begin
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use good judgment/good taste if venturing into NSFW or potentially offensive territory. PM me or a mod if you have questions.
7. When voting, please use the spoiler tag.
8. In the event of a tie the OP of the thread selects the winner.

I or the mods reserve the right to amend the rules if needed.

Kaewan fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

Let's do this

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Well, I know what photo I've been meaning to take forever that I'm finally taking this month

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002