Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Smik posted:

OK I'm about to just fall asleep at my desk so I'm going to have to sleep now and come back to this tomorrow. (Martman is next on the list) My cat is complaining that it's bed time and I'm not there.

Before I go to bed, within the actual comic world build people generally find out their abilities during puberty, lame or not. For really obscure abilities some people might never find out they have them until much later in life. So in my case I might know I'm doing something to the milk when I smalk it, but no idea what without experimenting with said altered milk.

Of course, in such a world the ability to detect and determine special abilities would be an uncommon but still genuinely ability in itself, but unless someone has a user name that really lends itself to analysis we probably won't see it in this thread.

In comparison, Zeluth's ability to detect Z's and create them and use Undo features on computers with their mind would be something they could figure out pretty quickly. Anyone with actual super powers figures out they exist pretty quickly as well.

That's slightly disappointing. I was sorta hoping it'd just be like those hearing tests they had in grade school, and once a year there'd be a parade of tragically disappointed schoolchildren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Meme Poker Party posted:

Zenostein what’s my oppai level?

crayon shin chan, i'm afraid.