Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hey, OP :wink:

Please give me some powers so that I may finally achieve omniscience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Flergatron 3000 posted:

The ability to eat hot pockets without burning the roof of my mouth would be great TIA.

Or eat Cap’n Crunch without cutting up the roof of your mouth.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Smik posted:

You Are A Elf, you are also the possessor of...

ELFMORGRIFICATION!
- You can ELFMORGRIFY yourself and others into ELVES!
- Your power takes practice, and initially will be very random until you learn to control it!
- You can also attempt to reverse the elfmorgrification!

When ELFMORGRIFYING (or attempting to reverse), roll 1-100, and you may modify this roll by adding/subtracting points up to your SKILL rank:
1-10: Keebler Elf. Elf is approximately 60 cm/24 inches tall. Skilled at baking cookies. Obsessed with baking cookies. Physically stays the same except for pointed ears and whimsical clothing.
11-20: Shoemaker Elf. Divide height by half. Skilled at making shoes, can make 2D6 beautiful shoes per hour, does not need materials. Shoe & foot fetish. Physically stays the same except for pointed ears and whimsical clothing.
21-30: Herself the Elf, a line of elves directed at young girls by a greeting card company. Height reduced to 30 cm/12 inches tall, gender changed to female. Friends with all woodland animals; this gets complicated when some of your woodland friends eat each other. Functioning alcoholic.
31-40: Honk Elf. Add 30 cm/12 inches to height, reduce weight by 30%, skin becomes milky white, pointy ears. Develop sociopathic tendencies and a superiority complex to anyone not a Honk elf. Will try to murder Donk elves on sight. Will think they have magic powers.
41-50: Donk Elf. Add 30 cm/12 inches to height, reduce weight by 30%, skin becomes dark grey-blue, pointy ears. Develop sociopathic tendencies and a superiority complex to anyone not a Donk elf. Will try to murder Honk elves on sight. Will think they have magic powers.
51-60: Anime Elf. Automatically female. Reduce height by 30%, weight by 40%, breasts automatically C-cup, pointy ears, skin colour stays the same, blonde hair colour will become bright yellow, black becomes blue, brown becomes green, red becomes pink. Will speak like their dialogue was translated (even if Japanese).
61-70: Hentai Elf Type-1. Automatically female. Reduce height by 30%, weight by 40%, breasts automatically DD-cup, pointy ears, skin colour stays the same, blonde hair colour will become bright yellow, black becomes blue, brown becomes green, red becomes pink. Will speak like their dialogue was translated (even if Japanese). Sex drive doubled.
71-80: Santa's Elf. Divide height by half. Skilled at making just about anything. Pointed ears. Immune to cold. Obsessed with making toys and gaining the acceptance of immortal, fat bearded men or Odin.
81-99: Hyrule Elf. Reduce height by 30%. Pointed ears, perfect skin and hair, beautiful features. Lose the ability to speak except for excited cries. May have to kill an evil wizard.
100: FAERIE ELF - childlike, no gender, pointed ears, eldritch powers and immortal. Will lose 75% of all memories at midnight of every new year.

I shall only use these powers for good, OP! Thanks!

*Elfmorgrifies into a Hyrule Elf* Hah! Wow!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Smik posted:

I'll be frankly impressed if anyone gets the reference.

Is it The Funky Phantom, by any chance? Also, I noticed you drew the Bunyip from Dot and the Kangaroo for Chris Pistols. I like that. Childhood nightmares, it was.