Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I promise to use my powers only for evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Smik posted:

Brutal Garcon your power is...

THE WAITER OF WAR! (a B-Rank Super Power)
- As long as it is close to meal time (breakfast, lunch or dinner, with brunch available on Sundays) you will be completely inconspicuous regardless of location!

You have the ability to alter any meal you serve to be a horrific version:
- The Brutal Breakfast/Brunch
- The Lovecraftian Lunch
- The Dinner of Discord

The Horrific Meal is empowered with the ability to violently influence those who consume it:
- Wine creates thirst for blood
- Coffee creates violent temper
- Meats create a hunger for the flesh of the living
- Eggs make the consumer try to disable their mating competition
- Sandwiches create the desire to crush all competitors
- Seafood makes the person see others as hideous eldritch abominations
-The cheese and bacon are relatively benign in that they are extremely delicious but sharply raise one's cholesterol.
- Vegetables make one behave like a prey animal

Once the meal is consumed it is highly advised you exit the area before the chaos and violence begins!
The Horrific Meal can also be used for benign purposes as long as one is aware of the effects of the food and consciously channel the energies, but this won't pass doping tests at competitions!

- It should be noted that this meal is more effective at dispatching villains due to their naturally nastier natures!

I approach the last, gore-streaked survivor as he struggles to his feet

"would you care to see... the dessert menu"