Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What is my power and how do I use it to take more/better naps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Smik posted:

Buttchocks, your ability is...

INTIMIDATE ELDRITCH BEINGS!
- While an uncommon occurrence, you have nothing to fear from eldritch beings such as spirits, the undead, walking dead, nearly dead, faeries and the unfathomable terrors!
- By making an aggressive gesture or verbal threat, you will cause eldritch beings to back down!
- Once per day you may employ the "Bitchslap of Doom" which will cause the eldritch being to go home in tears and question their existence!
- Do not corner eldritch beings -- intimidation only works so far and when backed into a corner they often lash out!
- Lesser eldritch beings -- the soulless, the insane, cultists, certain government employees and psychopaths -- will be intimidated but to a lesser extent. They are still vulnerable to the Bitchslap.
- This power has the unfortunate side effect where if you instead attempt to persuade an eldritch being, all those in the area will be incredibly attracted to you instead! Keep in mind this also applies to the insane, cultists, certain government employees and psychopaths before you go trying to chase some faerie booty or smooch a ghost.

Yes! No eldritch beings will disturb my naps. Now it is I who will slumber deeply.