Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
This is the perfect thread to try out my new shitpost catchphrase if I could remember what it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I think it was something like WELL THATS A POST ALRIGHT

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Smik posted:

Hairy Right Hook your power is...

poo poo CONTROL!
- You can force anyone within your line of sight to poo poo with as little or as much force as you wish!
- Your power is of Super rank, which means you can make your foes poo poo themselves to death!
- With enough practice you can eventually figure out how to make a target full-body prolapse!
- You are inevitably but silently blamed for any bout of diarrhea by anyone who knows you.
- If you are feeling especially cruel you can reverse the making GBS threads process. This takes a lot of effort.

Hell yeah, this has season 1 arc villain material written all over it