Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Kinda scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Smik posted:

Knot My President! your power is...

INFLUENCE FURRIES!
- You have the ability to influence furries! The degree of your influence is proportionate to how furry the person is!

EXAMPLES:
- Not furry: no special influence.
- Very slightly furry, ie "The Thundercats are so hot!": very slight influence. You have a slight edge in arguments or to be considered a trusted source of information.
- Slightly furry, ie "I love monster girls": slight influence. You are more likely to win arguments/be a trusted source of information.
- Furry, ie "I want to bang Lola Bunny from Space Jam/Gadget from Rescue Rangers": You tend to win arguments and are considered a trusted source of information.
- Very Furry, ie "I go to furry conventions": You can easily influence them and are instantly trusted within the community.
- Dangerously Furry, ie "I wear a full fur suit at conventions and yiff like a... stereotypical furry at a furry convention": You are the head of their cult, like it or not.

You can stave off your power by consciously focusing "Do not influence the furries" when you're trying to keep a low profile. While you do not have the ability to "Detect Furry", you can tell when you're talking to one pretty quickly.

Friends that wear masks at social gatherings? Friends that wanna gently caress the booby bunny honker hopper? Hell yeah I'll lead that cult ty