Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Trader Joe's dinner had lemon basil pasta salad and half a chicken pesto wrap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Adobo roasted pork with red beans and rice

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I fried some fish sticks left over from last night in butter, then made a fish stick sandwich with lettuce, tartar sauce and sriracha/ketchup.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Had half a Muffa-LOTTA (muffaletta) two nights ago and the other half last night. Got it from our famous Italian deli!

It was good.

I picked up some Italian beef from them too and gonna try it tonight. Italian beef is a big thing here. I never got theirs before so I asked them about it and they make it and then separate the beef from the au jus and freeze that in a 16oz container. So tonight I'm going to toss them in a pot and let 'em get nice and acquainted with one another again.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I was going to buy a pizza from the already overpriced local family place ($25 for a 17" veggie) and :laugh: they have raised that price to 33 loving US dollars.

So I made this instead

My math is $8 in ingredients and 15 mins labor. (Store bought crust, didn't have time for one to rise, that would knock a buck off).

The unequal topping distribution is because the kids only eat cheese.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I picked up some Italian beef from them too and gonna try it tonight. Italian beef is a big thing here. I never got theirs before so I asked them about it and they make it and then separate the beef from the au jus and freeze that in a 16oz container. So tonight I'm going to toss them in a pot and let 'em get nice and acquainted with one another again.

So far this is still the plan now!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Steak, mashed sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Homemade burgs and fries

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Mapo tofu. Starting to wonder if restaurants use a red food dye because I can never get it so hyper red as them.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pasta with lamb, onion and chilli.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

My plating is rear end but I made sesame crusted salmon, roasted broccoli, and risotto, with a balsamic vinegar and brown sugar reduction.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Grilled some sausages over the open fire, split one and put on a french bread and made a sort of hot dog.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ordered a meatball sandwich and got just meatballs in a cup with a dinky little slice of burnt toast :negative:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

EEKA GEEK posted:

Ordered a meatball sandwich and got just meatballs in a cup with a dinky little slice of burnt toast :negative:

What the heck, where from

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

EEKA GEEK posted:

:chloe:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Made tteokbokki tonight for the second time. It’s so good and so easy to put together.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EEKA GEEK posted:

lol

pwnd

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EEKA GEEK posted:

lmao absolutely clowned on

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Didn't feel like cooking so I went out to get a 3-piece box of fried chicken at the local pizzeria. I know the woman who owns the place. She's a distant relative, I used to work for her long ago and two of her sons worked for my dad and then later for my sister.

She called me over. Some drunk guy couldn't pay for his order so she told the delivery driver to take him home. She handed me two pizzas and told me to keep them in the fridge or something. That's how I got all this for the low, low price of £5.20.

They look like they have pepproni, onions and hotsauce. One has salami and the other has diced ham.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Would eat those pizzas

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Crack shack

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've never seen an Irish pizza before. Doesn't look too bad I guess.

I got a Potbelly Steakhouse Beef sandwich for tonight. It was toasted though so I might try heating it up in the toaster oven.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The quality of pizza here varies as much as it does anywhere else. The two I got would be average. Toppings might surprise you. There's a seafood special here which has tuna, black olives, prawns and sweetcorn. Another place in town has banana slices as an option.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:chloe:

There we go. That's what I was worried about.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Citrus glazed salmon and artichokes.

New York strips and asparagus.

One for tonight one for tomorrow not sure which yet

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Cottage pie, though I still call it shepherd's pie out of habit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m in Nashville for work and had a Hot Chicken sando and it was good as gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Had some sorta salad thing from trader joes

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Taquitos from the freezer section

:flipoff:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Lasagna

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Always an excellent choice.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Homemade Buffalo chicken dip, served with carrot and celery sticks

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Most lasagnas have ricotta in them right? That's not just a weird middle of the country thing?

I ate one at a restaurant that didn't have any... Fazolis or something? It was poo poo. I threw most of it away.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Wendigee posted:

Most lasagnas have ricotta in them right?
The better option is bechamel.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Ordered Palestinenian food and fuuuuuk. Laffa bread reason enough to take a side in the IvP conflict.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Farts and cum

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Octopus bod served over squased potato with shaved zuchinni....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Whatt the gently caress am I lookng at in this picture???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Made chicken paprikash tonight, came out incredible