Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That's some hosed up looking rear end :eyepop:

I had lasagna and stuffed shells and salad and cheesecake for dessert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Valko posted:

Awesome thread idea, OP! I'll be experimenting later - gonna try turkey jambalaya. I'll post pics in a couple of hours.

Here's Chicken Tikka I made last month. I also posted the recipe in GWS a month ago and not one single person has replied to it.

I replied so you wouldnt have a no response thread :kiddo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going to grill a tritip and some artichoke and saute some green beans and onions, and mash some potatoes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love tritip. I've never heard of it before but saw it as a really cheap cut in the Seattle area. I always bought it as steaks. They were like $3 each. I asked some butchers around here at home and no one knew what it was. I finally found them in premade vacuum sealed packages at Meijer. They're not great but get the job done sometimes.

Yeah idk, my wife says it is a California thing,and she had never even heard of it in Illinois, but one of my favorites to throw on a grill, especially for big gatherings

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Taco Tuesday mfers this week was Al pastor, shredded with some guac and slaw I made

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's a greedy amount of green beans

MORE LIKE GREEDBEANS!!!!! HAHAHA NOONER YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had chicken and rice and salad tonight. nothing exciting but was still a solid dinner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I'm following this Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe. Since it's a recipe from a website, if it doesn't turn out, I can sue.

If you somehow manage to gently caress up corn beef and cabbage in the instant pot you are more of a retard than that guy who hosed up making chicken wings with an air fryer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Made a Cuban styled picadillo and had some beans and corn as a side because I was too lazy to go to the market. Just had some some made sourdough fresh from the oven as dessert :yum:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Let the record show that this dude eats toads!!! :derp:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Went out to Mexican, got some extremely kick rear end Chile Colorado and now I think I am dying because I ate so much

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

No :(. Costco is a bit too far for me to just grab that. I need other small items so I'm just going to go to a closer grocery store. I'll have to pick one up from Costco sometime though because from what I've seen, those look to be the biggest and highest quality.

If you want extremely delicious and also take like a decade off your life use for rotchi (rotisserie chicken) check out this https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-chicken-and-spinach-gnocchi/ it's hella simple and good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
keeping it simple with a potroast that should be done in about an hour and a half. Trying to decide if I want to make some rice to go with it or just finish off the loaf of sourdough I made the other day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pot roast was really good. used this recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-pot-roast/ cause it sounded a lil crazy using soy sauce and fish sauce but it worked super well.

does posting all of these recipes that are from websites make me hella basic? I feel like GWS would all be dunking on me because a lot of what I make comes out of looking at whatever I have and googling "_______ recipe" or "__________ instant pot" and rolling with what looks good haha

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Grilled some chicken to go with Caesar salad simple and easy :yum:

Also sorry I said you would be the r word if you messed up your cornbeef in the instant pot Pennywise, I was just cracking wise, I think you are a good poster (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Taco Tuesday!

Got some flank steak in a Korean marinade while I was at church today, grilled that up while I made a mango/jalapeno salsa and some fresh coleslaw. hell yeah FUSION BITCHES!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
post holes recipe for the soup, that looks bomb

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tarkus posted:

That looks delicious. I want to make it but I tend to make soups that freeze well so I can package them up and eat them at work. Anyone know if cream soup can freeze ok?

i imagine that once you reheat it and stir it all back together real well it should be fine, but yeah probably goingto look all nasty as heck when you first open it up and it is all separated

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
cottage cheese does not sounds like a good audible from the baked potato. rest of meal looked good though

I am having macaroni and cheese with bacon tonight it is almost done baking

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
55 POUNDS OF EVER CRISP $399.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol u got loving served aardvark (a slice of homemade pizza with pickled peppers on it!!!!!! XD)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i keep my ginger in the freezer, stays good for a long rear end time and makes it super easy to grate when you need it.

is the cilantro paste really as good as fresh? cause def would love that as alternative to having to cut it all the time

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Aardvark! posted:

nothing shameful about being beaten by nooner. hell some would pay for the privilege

:wiggle:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Burged. Burged loving hard.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

How about some G Dang Details EH>??

(i had alot of afternoone bourbon then rolled into takeout chicken L0 MIEN.)

HALF POUND of BEEF just seasoned with ground pepper and salt and grilled with efficient, clean burning, propane so as to taste the meat and not the heat. topped with a kraft single because i am a loving disgraceful piece of poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Torquemada posted:

Chicken and dumplings

hot drat :newfap:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That looks hella good pw

Wife is craving 'za which is sounding pretty good right now. Apparently there are a few really good local places up here to try

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Making some curry, using the green can

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It looks like the world's saddest cubano lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Today was mfing taco Tuesday so I did some pork butt in the instant pot with chili lime marinade and then made a salsa of some diced mango/red onion/cilantro with some champagne vinegar and also some guac, was good as hell

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
holy gently caress that looks good

Tonight I made char siu with some porkbutt I had and then mixed it in with some fried rice. easy as gently caress and very satisfying dinner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Went to Pete's which is a knock off BJs. it was pretty dang good though. Got a pizza with errything on it!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pork ribs in the instantpot and corn on the cobb and potato salad. gently caress yes kicking off the weekend right

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
new york strip with grilled squash and baked potato

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
after dinner I went over to my cousins house and he was making kebobs and I ate some of those too. they had thick af cut bacon and some duck that he SHOT(!) on them and also bell pepper. they were good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i hada brat leftover from yesterday and also some watermelon and then an oreo blizzard from DQ for dessert it was badass

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
had to make up for my lovely brunch this morning so dinner of grilled tritip with roast sprouts/bacon/parmesan and a balsamic glaze over them, and also roast beet. :yum:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Big Beef City posted:

A proper loving rueben.
Pastrami on pumpernickle with GOOD kraut and good, local swiss not kraft bullshit with the expensive dressing

gently caress. Yes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
dinner is currently baking. Got some premade pizza crusts and brushed em with olive oil and then topped with squash and bell pepper and olives and artichoke and chicken and bacon. hopefully it doesnt suck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nexous posted:

What do you do when you have too much dill and Swiss chard?

Make some chicken and orzo and Swiss chard.

Sauté chard stems, shallots and onions

Cut up dill, chard, and parsley

Brown chicken and cook in the instapot. Used a lemon, olive oil and dill marinade.

Add chard and lemons to the saute.

Add orzo and cannelloni beans.

Eat

Verdict: too much lemon. Otherwise pretty good

Oh man, I would be so down to help you eat that