Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
carne asada burrito. in san diego it is as follows:

-seasoned carne asada
-pico de gallo
- guac
-wrapped in a giant flour tortilla
-3 red and 3 green salsas to pour over each bite

i add cheese and sour cream to get a full on gut bomb of a dinner. with a horchata por supureso cabrón

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ordered another pizza. It'll be here in about an hour. Tavern style pepperoni and garlic with some hot buffalo wings.

square cut cracker thin? i love that poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I went and got greasy kung pow chicken and lo mein. I have reprehensible gas this morning as a result.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

MORE LIKE GREEDBEANS!!!!! HAHAHA NOONER YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!

youre outta control mister

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
last night i made trader joes frozen pasta (cacio e pepe) to go with the rest of my rotisserie chicken. pretty tasty!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BEEF stir-fry. 24 hour marinated BEEF hangar steak in a soy sauce concoction. Used soy sauce and a bunch of other stuff for the sauce over the veggies. Cook em separate then combine until super hot.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Last night I made breakfast for DINNER.

4 egg scrumble with mushroom, red onion, red bell pep. 3 sausage links. side cottage cheese. lots of el yucateco green over everything.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bird with big dick posted:

please don't use pep as an abbreviation I can't tell if you're talking about peppers or pepperoni

i like peps in my eggs and 'ronis on my za

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wetter

wider

shinier

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I'm going to pick up my first ever rotisserie chicken from the store. I'm going to have maybe a breast and leg/thigh tonight with some veggies and then shred up the rest and pick the carcass and make chicken pot pie soup tomorrow.

Costco? Welcome to flavortown if so.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

rotchi (rotisserie chicken)

:stare:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
popeyes spicy chiggen. side red beans and rice. bourbon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
trader joes frozen pasta. Throw the pasta "nests" and the frozen blocks of sauce/cheese/butter into a nonstick on low and let it do its thing. With some chicken sausage. Not bad and about 1000 calories which is fine since I only eat 2 meals a day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I did it! I made that chicken pot pie soup from the leftover rotisserie chicken! It turned out really well.

I think this might be the first soup I ever made from scratch (for the most part). I make chili all the time but never soup.

Nooner posted:

that looks bomb

dooooooooooooooooopppeeee

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Pan roasted chicken thighs and balsamic broccoli+mushrooms done in my nonstick wok.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BREAKFAST FOR DINNER :blastu:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Rao's arrabbiata sauce

this owns bones

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bird with big dick posted:

I made two pizza doughs and theyre chilling in the fridge and I'm going to make them into pizzas

Extremely raid-able/snackable fridge right there.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah using fresh cilantro is a loving pain in the rear end. i need some of that paste yo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Burged. Burged loving hard.

How about some G Dang Details EH>??

(i had alot of afternoone bourbon then rolled into takeout chicken L0 MIEN.)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

Chinatown living the bachelor life for all of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09h4rJeRxDI

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

HALF POUND of BEEF just seasoned with ground pepper and salt and grilled with efficient, clean burning, propane so as to taste the meat and not the heat. topped with a kraft single because i am a loving disgraceful piece of poo poo

sounds great. american cheese on burgs is great and yall can fight me on this (youll lose) because its nice n melty and tastes good yeah i said it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Spaghets + Chiggen Mozz Sausage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Just some finely chopped onion and pepper and bit of bacon. Simple and tasty. :frogbon:

this is my go-to for eggs these days. i add some shredded mexican blend cheese too.

tonight i caved and went and got 2 Cheese Enchiladas, Rice + Beans from the taco shop. Its massive.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ugh last day. I'm not a big fan of it. Tonight I have to plan my new dinner for tomorrow. It'll either be a chicken breast with a starch and veggies or another big random meal prep I'll find a recipe for.

why are u eating food you dont like?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Looks good! What type of noodles are those? I'm looking for stir fry noods like those.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Trader Joes frozen tikka masala. Added more chicken from my rotisserie chicken, and a bunch of wok fried balasmic broccoli. Then mixed everything together. :discourse:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Actually, it's spaghetti! I was talking to another goon and she said to use spaghetti and I thought that was weird. I went to the store to pick up "lo mein" noodles which I guess isn't really a thing. It's just Chinese egg noodles but I couldn't find anything that wasn't a weird shape. The spaghetti worked out really well and tasted close to any chinese noodles I've had.

This aligns with my theory that my local Chinese takeout's lo mein ($3 for a to-go box) is really just stir-fried spaghetti noodles. They are really good!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I ate like 5000 things at a big OLDE FASHIONED House Party/BBQ

charcuterie plate, scrimp platter, chiggen kabobs, deviled eggs, home made EVERYTHING potluck style

just a bunch of vaxxed motherfuckers getting drunk as hell. it was great.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Adding scallops to my grocery list. Its been far too long.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
motherfukin POPEYES

4 piece aspicy with redbeans+rice AND mac+cheese

im a lil fatty fat fat and I love it.

:69snypa:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pro starcraft loser posted:

I know this is a while back but these:

are the only noodle I make lo mien with. They are perfect.

thanks! ill try to track these down.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
skinned chiggen thighs seasoned with some bbq seasoning (no sugar) in a sautee pan. cook slowly with the lid on in a bit of oil. add some garlic. blast on high to finish.

toss some broccoli in a hot wok with some canola oil, water, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. let it steam a bit. toss. more blasamic, white pepper, toss again

plate

put hot sauce on everything and eat.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 9, 2021

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Dawwwwwk it's me the guy throwing away delicious chicken skin.

I'm really disappointed in you.

on the path to getting in good shape for Hawaii later this summer =]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
two fried up chicken sausages (artichoke+mozz) and some wok fried broccoli. bit of cottage cheese.

:420:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
spilled my scrumbled eggs all over the place when cooking (last of the eggs) so i microwaved a trader joes lamb vinaloo with rice and added cut up breakfast sausages to it

a success

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

Can you be more specific about how you spilled scrumpled eggs "all over the place" please. I need to know for a project.

had them on the burner whipped around from the sink and hit the pan with my spatula.

oh and i also had smoked a bowl beforehand

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

no i didnt have any sorry!

dessert is a bag of sour skittles and some fizzy dranks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Attempted to make pizza but hosed up the dough. So I rode my bike over to Jack in The Box and got a bacon DOUBLE cheezebuger and jalap pops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

corned beef and cabbage. gently caress you ireland you dont get to dictate to me when i get to eat what i want

agreed thats why i eat mexican food all year and not just cinco de drinko :blastu: