Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Titties with a side of rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

What did you make the titties out of?

(rear end)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

someone please post this to americana for me

https://www.bugasalt.com/

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kntfkr posted:

A SALT gently caress ME HARDER
A SALT gently caress ME HARDER Tony Danza,
Count the headlights on the highway

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i got a quessadilla from the taco bell but i got the combo and after eating the taco i wasnt huingry so i fridged the dilla.

disappointed in my order and performance.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i had a thin crust dominos and it was like a flakey cracker and it was pretty good.

they had a whatever you want toppings so i got extra cheese, beef, onion and mushroom.

It was good but I think they kind of skimped on all the toppings which is annoying.

The sports bar at the bowling alley actually makes better pizza.

But they don't deliver at 2 am to someone who is too drunk to drive so.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

I am like some kind of god of cooking. No mere mortal can cook like this.
I threw up in my mouth buddy. What the gently caress. Chicken Tinder was not mentioned once in your post

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

oh my!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I hate pot roast I had to eat it like once a week then leftovers for years growing up. Carrots, potatoes, onions, broth, salt, pepper.

My mom grew up on a rural farm and salt and pepper were flavors.

Memories

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol this loser milks oats, what a pervert

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

InediblePenguin posted:

growing up one of my mom's lazy dinners was chicken & rice & corn & peas -- just a can each of corn and peas with chicken cut into bite size pieces all stirred into a bunch of white rice. i don't like peas so i just make chicken & rice & corn & corn, but tonight is a struggle meal and i don't have any chicken to put in it so it's just Montreal chicken seasoning & rice & corn & corn. tastes good though i'm happy with the effort:reward ratio of fueling my human body tonight

e: also i use frozen corn, tastes better plus more appropriate portions for one meal for one person

:ohno:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

InediblePenguin posted:

my options boiled down to this or just sit there being depressed without eating sorry i chose so poorly

there's always tomorrow

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

cashews and raisins and beef jerky

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

that is some very dehydrated urine!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Grilled chicken wings, spinach and butter lettuce salad with french dressing and Mac and cheese. Thanks for cooking mom! Happy Easter!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Rum and coke. I got leftover broccoli beef and rice from Friday if I get hungry later.

Taking my mom to our favorite Mexican joint tomorrow for mother's day so I'm staying lean.

Gonna eat the poo poo out of the"tres amigos" (3 cheese and onion enchiladas) tomorrow with the best drat chips and salsa that I've ever had.

They like crush the ingredients into a salsa instead of chopping so it's kind of soupy but there's so much tomato pulp you just stir it with the chip to recombine :kiss:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol BWBD you one of my faves.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

pickle sandwich dessert from my larder

M'larder

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ima check M'Larder but I think I'm going to slice up some deli ham thats near the end of its life and mix it with some week old eggs,frozen broccoli, and frozen peas and do a fried rice.

Does Oyster sauce expire? Maggi?

I haven't made fried rice in like 2 or 3 years and I wonder if they won't just ruin the ham and rice. Might need to go clean out the "spice" shelf and get some new ingredients.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

When I used to work in an office there was a Dillons (I think most people call it a Kroger? grocery store chain here) that sells sushi... i've never gotten the fish there, but i've had the california roll (imitation crab meat, avocado, carrot sticks.)

As long as you get it fresh while they are open and don't get it at 10 pm from the grab and go icebox after they have been closed for 3 hours, its fine.

I got it once at like 10:30 pm right before they closed and that roll had been sitting there in the super cold cooler for like 3 hours and the seaweed was just all hydrated and stringy as gently caress.. I had to toss it. Inedible.

That's my story.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Meme Poker Party posted:

Is there an ongoing joke about the word larder that I've been unaware of or was it literally just nooner replying "lol" to it that set this all off.

i mean fuckin lmao

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

exactly BWBD. You said it.

they used to sell the california roll for 5.99 like in 2019 right before covid and it was a pretty good deal. lunch special.

i think it was 7.99 after 2 pm

it was like 8 pieces it filled me up at lunch plenty and was healthier than like mcdonalds or something

but the one time i got it for dinner it was crunch and slimy and just disgusting. never again. i'll go when its fresh or get something else.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i can't even imagine what that is or what it would taste like

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

mama mia! that looks amazing :discourse:

what shape of pasta is that? sliced off nipples / areola?

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Oct 15, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

im not trying to be a dick lol i was seriously just curious what that shape of pasta is called i've never seen it before!

there are so many kinds and living in middle america its typically one of 5 kinds and thats not one i've ever seen.. i never even saw or ate gnocci until i was like 20 something

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Oct 15, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

nexous posted:

orecchiette. I’d never seen it before this recipe either.

interesting... its kind of like a gnocci but you smash out the pillow and form it into a cup

thanks for teaching me a new pasta type

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nooner posted:

That looks hella good tho nexous
thanks for the info that is what they look like!

also it do look really good nexous

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

If someone can find the pizza (not the party family carryout things) on this site then please let me know.

https://derangoskenosha.com/menu

They are "The Pizza King."

Have you tried calling them

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ahhhh, white bread garlic toast. Been there buddy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Oh I know, I was just joshing yah. I bought shredded cheese to make nachos tonight and misread the package and it's reduced fat and tastes like rubber and won't melt so...

I'd happily swap with you lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I hate when I do that. They should really make it more obvious on the packaging.

anyone who purposefully buys 40% less fat cheese probably just shouldn't be eating cheese. Who buys this poo poo on purpose its disgusting.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

2 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds... 2.88 through the app. the cheapest possible 900 calories that requires no effort.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i got chipolte for the first time in years because its price hasn't gone up while everyone else's has.

it was pretty good and i got a third left for lunch tomorrow.

1/2 steak
1/2 sofritas
pico
corn salsa
hot salsa
brown rice
extra cheese
sour cream
romaine lettuce

it was pretty wet because of all the salsa but it was good and hit the spot.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Most lasagnas have ricotta in them right? That's not just a weird middle of the country thing?

I ate one at a restaurant that didn't have any... Fazolis or something? It was poo poo. I threw most of it away.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's an america / southern italy thing I would say. The idea that there was something called ricotta and you put it in lasagna was unknown to me until 2015 or something.

huh.. been eating it since like 1990.. removes some density and adds some texture.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:lmao:

And sorry bout the beetus nooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Rum and tears with a single cat hair that somehow got into the glass.