Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
So with the recent news about the kentucky derby winning horse testing positive for roids, i got to thinking. it's not like horses wear underwear, right? what's to stop a curious gentlemen such as myself from simply scouting out the competitors testicles before a race? 500 on small eggs please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I figured out a good way to make money too OP.

I just go to the mall where there is a bathroom. Inside one stall there is a hole that looks in to the other stall. I go in there, and pretend to take a poo poo. THen someone will go in to the stall on the other side of the hole. They gently knock on the wall and pass some money through.
I take it and leave.

Can you imagine that?

I get paid to pretend to take a poo poo!!

Dude I believe they paid you for oral sex, and are surely miffed about being denied their service rendered. to keep you from getting sued ill suck their dicks for you but i was atleast 50%. namaste