Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you think you're such a big man for being able to gently caress all those buffalo. oh sorry "bison" because we don't actually have buffalo here. rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

sex haver: wow human fluids and secretions are so amazing I like to wallow in them duh derp

me: the only worthwhile human secretions are science and creativity

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

great news: my hot spouse problem has been "taken care of." no more repairing ripped bodices, no more vacuuming rose petals off the satin sheets.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i hate every single on of you. but especially you brian. and when you guys take a break from banging my girlfriend can you move your cars, i'm blocked in,