Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
So people panic buying gas now are like the folks panic buying toilet paper a year ago? The plastic bag pictures are just "smdh" level of stuff. I expect to see "trunk of car with flames shooting out" videos at this point. I'm thinking of "The Long Kiss Goodnight" at the end when they are rushing off the bridge and the back end of the car is exploding. I wonder what the panic buy will be later this summer. I'm guessing socks. Cause you never know how bad you need socks until you run out.

Also, lol if you don't keep 5-10 gallons of gas in proper storage containers at your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Is there a gas can shortage as well? The 2.5 to 5 gallon red ones you can buy anywhere for $10-$15. I know the answer is that people are more stupid than you can ever imagine, but it hit me there might be a gas can shortage too? Thus people are pouring gas into the trunks of their cars or whatever.