Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I filled up my car today after work (Ohio) and there didn't seem to be a sense of a gas shortage. I get like 40 mpg, so whatever. But I did feel guilty because I was pumping gas in my scrubs while a middle-aged attendant wiped down the pump machine. :smith:

same. went to the busiest gas station in the city and it was actually quieter than normal except once i got home the local news started insisting that people here are panic buying left and right. either they started right after i left or someone's lying to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

you can still smoke when you're hoarding gas right

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Luxrage posted:

https://twitter.com/KATVAlex/status/1392540161058168837?s=20

There were some people saying "make sure you buy gas" during the shortage and I'm in Texas where there's no shortage whatsoever.

thats kind of concerning i guess but not as concerning as THE CLOWN IN THE WHITE HOUSE trying to pass DEBT to my CHILDREN and GRANCHILDREN to pay to fix it. My GRANDCHILDREN

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Koch Brothers announce new partnership with Gazprom in an unrelated story several russian neckbeards have gone missing

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Update - was able to get gas. Crisis is winding down. Currently considering learning how to hack servers in a country with no extradition treaty with the US and demand bitcoin ransoms in poultry farms or something benign... Seems like easy money.

France doesn't extradite any French Citizen to anywhere for any reason. Have to become French though.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

you cannot transport oil without bonzi buddy. everyone knows this.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

I hate memorial day weekend. That rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Aw gee. Anyone wants to buy some bags of gas or the burned out husk of a ford fiesta?