Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i watched a clip on foxnews and they implied the government was lying about there not being a gas shortage and used stations running out of gas due to panic buying as an example but didn't mention it was because of panic buying. then they had the governor of arkansas on and he was all like "see we need more pipelines and less regulation but biden doesnt love america enough" and that's why people are filling up garbage bags with gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

blasting killin in the name of turning it up when he starts going "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me" while i hoard all the gas in leak free glades scented trash bags

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

So apparently these idiots paid 5 million dollars to the hax0rs which guarantees plenty of follow up attacks

https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1392847175693049865

i thought the petroleum industry was supposed to be tough, merciless even. i mean if you own an oil pipeline you should be able to hire a hit squad to crucify some greasy eastern european hackers.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if extralegal corporate hit squads can keep me from waiting in line for gas, hell

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hey isnt that where doobie was from? pickens county al? hence the pickens county tornado dog?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol burnt wreckage piled high am i right? anyway, we'll have gas shortages long enough to gently caress up memorial day weekend now. hope everyone is happy!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hell who wouldnt say yes to a pipeline in their backyard and drilling the poo poo out of national parks to avoid waiting in line for gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i like solutions that are divorced from reality...like what if we dug canals like EVERYWHERE and flooded the earth and we could just sail everywhere. only pirates use gas and they mainly use jet skis. we call them "smokers."