Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
I've heard a few things about Atom RPG, but all largely secondhand. It sounded like there's some good stuff, but also a lot of absolute nonsense. It'll be nice to see an actual run of the whole thing.

Quackles posted:

Bottom, 8th portrait from the left, call ourselves Svetnyana. :kimchi:

Gonna add my vote on to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
This is absolutely inane, wow.

Just turn the guy in. I'm sure that the fact that there's incompetency in ATOM and the bandits are rough and tumble and survivors and poo poo means that being in the good graces of them is better for survival in the short term, but also I really don't care. gently caress bandits.