Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I do t think Cody could ever cut a promo as short as 14 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Wow, not even a million. Time for Tony to pull the plug and become the first member of Triple He’s Kiss my rear end club on nxt.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The quarter ratings are out in the latest WON and number go up during and after Cody’s promo

Why do Americans like America so much?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Mons Hubris posted:

Managed by Zelina Vega

With Andrade and Keith Lee as his back up.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

The Joker will be the Largest Athlete in the World, Paul Wight.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I’m kind of sick of long promos in general. They’re relics from the attitude era and just serve as a huge handicap for a lot of wrestlers.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Platinum Max just released The Acclaimed vol 1 today. I haven’t listened to it but it looks like it’s mostly just the dis tracks he’s made videos for.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

They don’t need writers, just give everyone a few lines and let them do a 90 second promo a few minutes later.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I hope when they start touring again that Dark goes back to the dark matches at the taping and Elevation remains at Jacksonville or another fixed location and maintains its current format.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

So I made a (far from complete) list of regulars who aren’t listed on the main roster page. Obviously some will be sticking around once they start touring:

Brian Pillman Jr.
Fuego del Sol
Griff Garrison
Baron Black
Cezar Bononi
Ryan Nemeth
Julie Hart
Mike Sydal
JD Drake
Vary Morales
Dani Jordyn
Diamante
KiLynn King
HOOK
Danny Limelight
Madi Wrenkowski

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Jonny Nox posted:

2) The whole point of the story isn't Cody or QT it's getting The Factory and Lee Marshal over

I’m pretty sure he was a lumberjack on Sunday.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I hope he accidentally got the Tone Loc version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I hope this leads to a storyline about Mox having bad vision and needing to go shopping for glasses until he finds the right pair to fit his wild style

For every match Mox and Kingston win they get to reveal another part of a Don Callis stand up.