Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I loved Mox's generic theme but people don't like Wild Thing??

It's wild, because Wild Thing loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

I Before E posted:

Wild Thing kicks rear end and if he keeps it, I expect it to become the next big wrestling sing along entrance.

E: also the Cody promo was extremely corny but calling it one of the worst things in dynamite history is a bit much. The promo where he compared himself to Tom Brady was probably worse, and that's just going through Cody promos.

What about the inaudible Cody and Tony Schiavone in limo segment?

or literally ANYTHING involving the Nightmare Collective once they decided Brandi couldn't just be spooky and feud with twitter.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

flatluigi posted:

elevation wants someone who knows the moves and the history but every time i try to come up with someone on the roster who might be able to do that i just go to excalibur and dude needs SOME time off

Yeah, that is kind of the big thing with AEW commentary, they need a second mic with all of the skills of Ex but who isn't Ex so he can rest is voice.

Ex needs to take an apprentice is what I am saying.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

The person you're all thinking of is Mauro.

Mauro seems a bit old to be Ex's apprentice, but that's just me.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Friend, let me tell you about a little franchise called the Cleveland Browns.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Also, RIP the TNT movie of the week intro for the OP.

I am so far behind.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

They went 0-16 and won a playoff game way faster than the Lions. :sigh:

We Just Need The Moneyball Guy.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

Wrestlers are not known for their critical thinking or long-term planning, the only shock here is they didn't get on crypto sooner

You already explained it with the lack of critical thinking or long-term planning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968161
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3968181

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 20, 2021