Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I wash my whites when I amass enough of them because the like 6 white shirts I own that I don't want to turn grey or off-pink aren't enough for their own load. So eventually they get washed with some t-shirts and pillow cases and maybe a sheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Future archaeologists will be utterly baffled buy the washing instruction hieroglyphs until an item of clothing is unearthed that has both the symbols and written instructions in multiple languages, and it'll be like the Rosetta stone.

Finger Prince

deep dish peat moss posted:

Not many years before that we used to have dog turds that turned white in the sun. What's going on? This is all starting to add up

Man I haven't seen a sun-bleached turd in ages.