Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Draw a picture of him with a tiny dick and post it all over the internet so that whenever someone sees him they’ll point at him and laugh at his tiny dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I kinda want to give my car to the scammer now, he seems cool compared to the OP.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Can’t believe keyboard goop goon is so desperate for another fifteen minutes of fame that he stole printer goon’s gimmick.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

OP make sure when you buy the women cars you carry the cars to them so you can get *hugs.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I wish all you hot sexy goons would stop posting in this thread, I keep wanting to gently caress you and give you my car. I only have one car to give!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008