Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Got a couple of Toxxes this year for the people who are interested!

:toxx:
I'll be donating $2 for every boss that's defeated with the power of !Gaia. Just for the hell of it, i'll make it $6 every time someone beats Omniscient with Gaia as well. Screenshot/Gif of the boss getting destroyed is all the proof I'll need.
Toxx cap: $100

For NED, I'll be donating $2 for every downed party member when Neo Ex-Death is defeated. (i.e. if Butz is the only party member standing when NED is defeated, I'll donate $6. Or if you have two members standing I'll donate $4, or $2 if you have three party members standing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

slink_bot posted:

And my first Job is... Mime.

...Welp, that's a dead slot for almost all the game, guess i should've seen that coming.

What is up my fellow mime buddy.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Zerilan posted:

Didn't pay attention earlier to other !gaia kills, but

Tracked. Way to show that old codger some real magic!

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

White Wind relies on the caster having a lot of HP. You can pretty much guarantee that by putting Blue on a Samurai, but then you can't use them for anything else.

So what you're saying is that MNK and BLU isn't that bad, then.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Tallying up the Toxx totals, it looks like Neo Ex-Death Downed Party Members is at $64 out of $100

Meanwhile, the !Gaia toxx is at $32 out of $100.

Because there's less people playing at this time of year, i'm going to be doubling the donation incentives for each challenge. So that means from now it's going to be $4 per person KO'd at NED at $4 per !gaia kill (and $12 if you down Omniscient with !Gaia)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Arrrthritis posted:

For NED, I'll be donating $2 for every downed party member when Neo Ex-Death is defeated. (i.e. if Butz is the only party member standing when NED is defeated, I'll donate $6. Or if you have two members standing I'll donate $4, or $2 if you have three party members standing).

The cap has been hit on this Toxx. So far I've donated $118 to the fund from all of these toxxes. I'll see where the !Gaia toxx stands at the beginning of tomorrow and donate the remaining amount then.

Only registered members can see post attachments!