Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I got weirdly lucky in Ghido's Cave and got a buncha Staves of Light so Exdeath in World 2 was just my time mage snapping htem all to just skip through it.

This year I have Time Mage, Ninja, Bard and Dancer and I never got Time Mage or Bard before and I didn't know how effective stop was for most encounters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Galick posted:

If you're playing my rebalance, that would be because I made the Staves of Light and Reflect Rings guaranteed drops!

That expalins everything

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I can't seem to get anywhere with Neo Exdeath and Ninja/Bard/Dancer/Time Mage currently. I'm not really doing enough damage to form 3 before it sets off Almagest.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

girl dick energy posted:

What level are you?

Level 37

Meteor is the only spell I didn't pick up mainly because I just sorta skipped the side dungeons in world 3. I'll try all the song buffs though at tree wizard though.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

girl dick energy posted:

It's still doable, but drat.
That all I need to hear!
I'll try and buff the team first in tree man form. I just always assumed hero's rime would be better then the individual stat songs.

Does haste affect songs buff rate?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah at 99 agility and hasted (you did buy four pairs of Hermes Sandals, right), each character gets 15 actions before Almagest fires.

If your team can't do 55k damage in 60 actions, something is horribly wrong.

I just use hastega, should I have gotten sandals for everybody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I refuse extremely good advice!

Having two people buff with singing basically made it work. The first phase of the tree fight he could only kill one character at a time

For Neo the Dancer was getting Sword Dance with dual wield for max damage very frequently and the time mage threw scrolls with the magus rod equipped for 7000+ damage at all parts while the Ninja threw just the rest of the equipment I had laying about.

Lenna died and I just wasn't bothered to revive her since all she was built for was singing and avoiding physical attacks.

I think that's the first time I triple crowned my fiesta run.

E: Straight onto the next run with Knight, Beastmaster, Samurai and Oracle

Golden Goat fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jun 25, 2021