Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I mean can you imagine having sucked enough poo poo to climb into JCOS and then this fuckin twerp from Santa Monica starts whining

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

f y
u o
c u
k

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

f y
u o
c u
k

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

a.lo posted:

here's a little chili tip: a little bit of cottage cheese on top of your chili.

ricotta, good ricotta, maybe

or feta, but really it should be some kind of sharp cheddar

otherwise hey what's up in your posting chamber

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ArmZ posted:

MTUMR
POSME

Zisky
May 6, 2003

The sour cream + shredded cheese combo is the correct dairy for chili.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

a.lo posted:

I will never gently caress a car

now just hold on there

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If you think about it, bolognese "sauce" and chili are almost the same thing, except for seasonings and deployment. There should be a world ecumenical council of dense ground meat stews where we can work out a formal plan.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Buddykins posted:

beans, along with cans of tuna, have always been there for me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

If you think about it, bolognese "sauce" and chili are almost the same thing, except for seasonings and deployment. There should be a world ecumenical council of dense ground meat stews where we can work out a formal plan.

maybe it's all goulash in the end

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you can't gently caress an automobile

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

well not with that attitude you can't.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

he complains about hearsay and then says he has affidavits which exonerate him

sloppy

CSPAM CHAT: I didn't even know about January 6th until I was there!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

MTUMR

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

emfive posted:

tacodaemon posted:

the unified theory of tomato sauce beef :hmmyes:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/lilyalwaysdoes/status/1408088050802982914?s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7Dk4z2oiQ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

ArmZ posted:

f y
u o
c u
k

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/petridishes/status/1408207735175401480

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

yea I did a city-wide chili survey a few years ago, and one place had a pretty good "chili" except it was goulash. Completely not chili, but not bad as a dish.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i aint readin that creap.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ellewasamistake/status/1408192012440899587

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArmZ posted:

f y
u o
c u
k

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
When Milley and then-Attorney General William Barr would push back, Trump toned it down, but only slightly, Bender adds.

"Well, shoot them in the leg—or maybe the foot," Trump said. "But be hard on them!"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's an austrian restaurant here in dc (café mozart) that does viennese-style goulash, made with cubed beef rather than ground and served over spaetzle and i dig it a lot

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

going around town eating chili was kind-of weird, I went to almost 30 places. I was only interested in chili served as a dish unto itself, not like chili on a hot dog or whatever (it was my project and that's what I decided).

After that I started on a "chicken-fried steak" (a southern/Texas thing) project but I got extremely sick of it after 4 or 5 places. Most places, even if they're fancy and "authentic", do not make very good chicken-fried steak. In fact my life has been a series of disappointments in chicken-fried steak, usually it really sucks. I can explain in detail on my blog.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/karimdoumar/status/1408080952455307267

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

there's an austrian restaurant here in dc (café mozart) that does viennese-style goulash, made with cubed beef rather than ground and served over spaetzle and i dig it a lot

in my opinion those E-Europe dishes like that should definitely not be made with ground beef, it should be cubed (small cubes, but cubes) beef and cooked until it almost falls apart.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol, the IRS will never go after him

he can even trade in the roth without cap gains. everything in it, all withdrawals all trades everything, 100% tax free

Zisky
May 6, 2003

What the gently caress people make goulash with ground beef?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

café mozart has a charming origin story on its website:

One afternoon in April 1964, Ms. Fehr went to the Annapolis Delicatessen, located in the Manger Annapolis Hotel on 11th Street NW, Washington DC, to buy three sausages for dinner. She came home with two sausages and a Delicatessen. Mrs. Mary Faiss, who started the store in 1932, was close to a nervous breakdown, caused by continuously receiving wrong or partially filled shipments. When she saw Ms. Fehr, she told her “you can have the store, I cannot take it anymore, give me a down payment, so I will not change my mind tomorrow.” On scrap paper, she acknowledged to have received $1.76 toward the purchase of Annapolis Delicatessen and she wanted the rest of the down payment the next day. A week later Hildegard and Max Fehr took over the store.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/50ShadesofVan/status/1408030718966513671
lmfao, 25°C above normal temps

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1408205792361082881

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

$1.76 in April 1964 dollars is $15.21 now

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
the ultimate in chili secrets are as follows:

- if you like spicy you get the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and you add them in
- cocoa powder, 1 tbsp for a pot
- some fish sauce, I’m serious.

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
gently caress now I want goulash.

its the perfect food. It hits all my buttons.

Savoury, saucy, meaty, spicy :vince:

Goulash soup too. bellisimo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

café mozart has a charming origin story on its website:

One afternoon in April 1964, Ms. Fehr went to the Annapolis Delicatessen, located in the Manger Annapolis Hotel on 11th Street NW, Washington DC, to buy three sausages for dinner. She came home with two sausages and a Delicatessen. Mrs. Mary Faiss, who started the store in 1932, was close to a nervous breakdown, caused by continuously receiving wrong or partially filled shipments. When she saw Ms. Fehr, she told her “you can have the store, I cannot take it anymore, give me a down payment, so I will not change my mind tomorrow.” On scrap paper, she acknowledged to have received $1.76 toward the purchase of Annapolis Delicatessen and she wanted the rest of the down payment the next day. A week later Hildegard and Max Fehr took over the store.

wow you probably live near my (ancient) uncle. He describes most of the people in Annapolis as "Kennedy people".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

the ultimate in chili secrets are as follows:

cum