Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

Royal Updog posted:

enfold me in a universe of steak. i have $12 to my name

your money is no good here

*you are fed whole to an enormous cow*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

Ventral EggSac posted:

II'll do the creosote thanks

*gives carbonari secret gesture*

the wood is always knotty in the spring time

*repeats carbonari secret gesture then gestures towards back room*

The Voice of Labor

Uria aalge posted:

please may I have my just desserts?

*disco elysium keeps popping up as the last played game in your steam library*

The Voice of Labor

biosterous posted:

the last piece of gum from a pack that's been forgotten in a backpack for a few years please

sorry bud, best I can do is the bubble gum packed with these old garbage pal kid cards

The Voice of Labor

Escape From Noise posted:

I'll have the questionable wild mushrooms salad please

*after picking out the deadly aminitas you're left with some fly ridden russulas and an absolutely unheroic amount of weakly psychoactive panaeolus*

The Voice of Labor

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'll have a single glass of tap water, room temperature, and cyanide, please.

the only solution to these repeated cries for help is entrepreneurship

*hands over deed and keys*

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

*after picking out the deadly aminitas you're left with some fly ridden russulas and an absolutely unheroic amount of weakly psychoactive panaeolus*

What? No stink horn? I'm taking at least a star off my Yelp review.

Escape From Noise

I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant, but nothing, I said nothing can take away these blues.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I've heard it is wrong to eat the meat of an animal and its products both so uh the hamburger without cheese.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the only solution to these repeated cries for help is entrepreneurship

*hands over deed and keys*

M-my boot...straps...

nut

sorry which way to the bathroom? I have to peepee

The Voice of Labor

Bright Bart posted:

I've heard it is wrong to eat the meat of an animal and its products both so uh the hamburger without cheese.

the number 8 for religious reasons comes with the cheese and mayo on the side so it's not technically served with burg. the number 8 for health reasons comes with a shot of lactaid

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

nut posted:

sorry which way to the bathroom? I have to peepee

I believe it's located under table #8, but I could be wrong . . .

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

*disco elysium keeps popping up as the last played game in your steam library*

Wait… do you… know me…?

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

bad guy

nice restaurant you got here. sure would be a shame if someone locked all the doors and then burned it to the ground with everyone inside it. I'd hate for there to be a surprise health inspection and the health inspector has a knife and he stabs you with it. wouldn't want your restaurant to be voted one of the best in your area and then foodies start showing up from miles around and ruining the vibe and the kitchen used to be so laid back and in sync but now everybody's stressed all the time because the foodies are impossible to please, you're working 14 hr days 6 days a week, you're getting addicted to cigarettes and cocaine, screaming at your staff, and then one day a disgruntled sous chef cuts the brakes on your car and you're masturbating in your car on your way home when the brakes stop working and you plunge into a gorge but you don't die, but you're trapped in the car so you dial 911 but you make it a video call by mistake and you're still jerking yourself off and the video goes viral and people start calling your restaurant "the tiny dick jerk off palace" and it's even on Google maps with that name. I'm going to leave this envelope here, you fill it with whatever you think is sufficient payment to make sure none of those things happen. I'll be back to pick it up once I've eaten at this lovely restaurant, on the house, natch.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
Reviewed June 21, 2021 via mobile
Great food and friendly ambience

Great food and friendly ambience for a family lunch whilst walking along the canal. Generous portions - we had the vegetable platter and my uncle had the giant ham, which he described as “hammy”. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Can I just get a plate full of just the stuff you use for plating? Is there a garnish special?

Ass-penny

One glass full of the will to live, please.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

bad guy

rear end-penny posted:

One glass full of the will to live, please.

*grabs your glass and drinks it* hahaha, now I want to have two lives

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
sit in diner chair and spin really fast. that is all i do.

Communist Bear

Could I have some honey please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Are these bowls ones we can take home after we're done